Photo

February 2010 brides

• Please log in to reply
2780 replies to this topic

#1261 Raykel

Raykel
  • 489 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 02:15 PM

LOL...it feels like everything! I need to actually order my oot bags and mugs and I have to make the programs and table numbers and we have to come up with some sort of seating plan. So a few things have to wait till Jazmin gets back next week.....but these things should not take me too long...I just really want to get started. Oh...and I am making my guest book for Mexico as well.

#1262 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
    • 762 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 01:38 AM

Ok ladies here is my hair ideas Click the image to open in full size.
      Click the image to open in full size.

I don't know which I like better... the double braided one is pretty neat because its different, but I might not be able to use my tiara and the other one is pretty and simple. What do you guys think? or maybe modify it.... Thank Gosh my sister is my hair stylist and she is willing to do a ton of trial runs!

Shells- Loved the story about the pillows!!

Timberly- Another cold shopping day Click the image to open in full size.

Allison- Have a great time this NYE sounds fun

#1263 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
      • 762 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 01:41 AM

Allison- I love that you got a great deal on a dress and that it helped someone needy out instead of adding to someone elses pocketbook. I am also doing a TTD and got another dress because I would die if I trashed the real one and I agree your real one is WAY to pretty to go into the ocean!

#1264 TonyandTricia

TonyandTricia
        • 426 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 01:49 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton
          Ok ladies here is my hair ideas Click the image to open in full size.
          Click the image to open in full size.

I don't know which I like better... the double braided one is pretty neat because its different, but I might not be able to use my tiara and the other one is pretty and simple. What do you guys think? or maybe modify it.... Thank Gosh my sister is my hair stylist and she is willing to do a ton of trial runs!

Shells- Loved the story about the pillows!!

Timberly- Another cold shopping day Click the image to open in full size.

Allison- Have a great time this NYE sounds fun
          They both look very nice! I love your collage. If I had to vote I would vote for #1. #2 is neat, but it seems more schoolgirl-like or something...I don't know I can't put my finger on it. You have beautiful hair!

So a more specific question for you. What kind of spray is she putting on your hair to hold the curls? I want mine half up/down as well and I am sooo worried about the humidity. I know some people use...I think it's Redkin Hotsets...what does your sister recommend?

#1265 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
          • 762 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 01:54 AM

She has one specifically for humidity and holding it in place that she gets from the beauty store here. She is really good at doing hair and just showing her photos and having her work on stuff is pretty fun and she get pretty close considering that we couldn't have the photos in front of her because my computer had to stay hooked to the wall downstairs. :o)

#1266 TonyandTricia

TonyandTricia
            • 426 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 01:59 AM

She did match the inspiration great! It looks good! I'm gonna search this weekend for some samples as well. I think I want mine similar to the blond in the #1. I'll email her some soon. Thanks for the photos!!

#1267 vdaybride

vdaybride
              • 1,412 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 03:20 AM

Brooke, I like the 1st one, I love the braids throughout. You could still use the tiara, I think it looks nice. The bottom one is not as jazzy IMO
                Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#1268 shellk

shellk
                • 1,784 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 03:30 AM

morning ladies,
                  its 5.30 cant sleep.been thinking what bag to take with me to airport to make sure i can fit all my wedding emails/paperwork in?weirdo.fi has gone to work early today as well cause he has his driving test today.keep your fingers crossed for me.

brooke,i like the braided one i think its different and pretty.would you tiara not slide underneath the braids?your collage is great.you have a fab sis.

susie,sorry the party didnt happen but im sure you still had lots of drink and fun.

fmg,im not doing ttd dress.for me it was a toss up between bd and ttd.im gonna have pics taken on the beach but will just hold my dress up.i dont blame you for getting another dress i think thats what alot of people do.just roll around on the beach with the waves at your feet they look sexy lol.hope you have a great night tonight.

raykel,no he did do these with his ex.she was long term so i can forgive him.but when we talk about things we pretend he has,nt had an ex girlfriend.i sound well weird now.i dont know about you guys but im not a jealous person at all but i hate the thought of jon ever being with anyone else?didnt bother me with other guys?i suppose thats love for you.hehe

well i prob wont speak to you later we are going to jons family this afternoon then out for indian meal with our wedding friends tonight.this is the first year i have been excited on nye.i normally feel like this xmas eve.so come on ladies bring on the nye cheer and lets get married.

love you guys hope you have fun tonight whatever you do.

might try and go back to sleep.will place my laptop next to me and pretend its a group hig.im waffling tell me to go away bbbyyyeee

#1269 SusieQ

SusieQ
                  • 1,603 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 05:21 AM

Oh Shells it's 3am here and I am awake.... I can not sleep.. I woke up with no blankies and by the time I moved two dogs and FI for covers i was awake and not getting back to sleep.
                    I am actually online shopping for sandals for another bride... Yup I need a life..or medication....lol

#1270 SusieQ

SusieQ
                    • 1,603 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 05:22 AM

Brooke I love the hair pics... they are all very pretty....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users