Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by svetayasofiya View Post
Guys... I am totally losing it. My friend says it's because I am feeling emotionally stressed with the wedding coming up and stuff. I dunno, maybe she is right but I am crying over every little thing! (Noooooo I am not pregnant). Yesterday after work, I reached into my purse to grab my bus pass and it wasn't there. After frantically looking for it everywhere I started to cry. CRY! I was sobbing like mad over a lost bus pass ($83 mind you). I even went to the ticket lady and showed her my receipt from two days ago... crying hysterically asking if there was anything she could do. Nope. Nothing. So I now have a November bus pass valued at $165. cry.gif
It gets worse!
So I go home and decide to skip my spinning class because we were late at that point... meet the FI at the grocery store... which was useless because we have no $$ and were trying really hard to have a frugal week (so much for that!). He decides to buy a bottle of wine and get a frozen pizza (a gourmet one)... well we get home and I put it in the oven... 15 minutes later I find out I cooked it with the cardboard tray on underneath. Guess what I did!$/! I CRIED!!!! Then we sat and picked the toppings off with a fork. lol $10 down the drain...
It gets even worse...
So it was my Birthday last week... (turned 35, maybe I am having a mid-life crisis)... my three best friends and bridesmaids all live in Toronto. For some CRAZY reason I have pumped myself up into believing that they have plotted with my FI to come and surprise me with a visit this weekend. *I know... I am psycho. Anyway... every little thing they had said, or the FI has said I have totally read into... creating things between the lines that weren't there. I was convinced they were coming! Went home yesterday and washed the guest sheets. The just today, my MOH writes to me all excited that she has an audition call back on Saturday. Of course in Toronto! So no, they are not coming. Guys I am officially crazy, crackers, lost it.

H E L P

smile116.gifsmile35.gifsmile41.gifsmile124.gif stupid.gif cry.gif
You so need a hug!!!!!!!!smile03.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by shellk View Post
i know im fine now really honestly truly cant wait.go away or i will end up on here all night again
How long are you going for and when do you leave? we're doing two weeks from jan 27th to Feb10th and our group is Jan29th til Feb 5th

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

svetayasofiya-- I have been super emotional to and no not preggers here either. I mean my friend told me she is preggers... cried. My FI wrote me a note on the fridge about going grocery shopping and that he loves me...got teary eyed. I can't imagine how bummed out you are that your friends aren't coming and I am sorry to hear that but Happy Birthday.

 

Susie- I LOVE that you got some Reef Fannings to they are just the coolest and I know I will wear them for a long time to come....bring on the beers!

 

Shelk- You know whats really funny... i thought you were booked at the Moon so I was trying to talk you into staying!!! It wasn't until your 2nd email that I realized I was trying to talk you into a new hotel.. i was like OMG-- What did I do!! Glad that you worked everything out and I KNOW you will love it. Riu was my 2nd choice!

 

Raykel- Thanks for checking on the mood thingy.. I am so sick of being sick though! :o)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Susie- I LOVE that you got some Reef Fannings to they are just the coolest and I know I will wear them for a long time to come....bring on the beers!

 

I love those sandals!!!! I wear sport sandals a lot and my 3 year old Nikes have a little splash of paint on one and I tried to clean it off to no avail. So when I seen those I was in love and had to have a pair... Mine are pink and white, I should have them next week. Hard to believe I am ordering sandals when we got a light dusting of snow last night.

My 8 year old Boston took one look outside this morning and went back to bed. She hates the cold, someone has to go outside with her when it's cold or snow, I think she is scared of being left out. Poor baby....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieQ View Post
I love those sandals!!!! I wear sport sandals a lot and my 3 year old Nikes have a little splash of paint on one and I tried to clean it off to no avail. So when I seen those I was in love and had to have a pair... Mine are pink and white, I should have them next week. Hard to believe I am ordering sandals when we got a light dusting of snow last night.
My 8 year old Boston took one look outside this morning and went back to bed. She hates the cold, someone has to go outside with her when it's cold or snow, I think she is scared of being left out. Poor baby....
They are the comfiest shoes you will ever ever wear! My mom has the light brown and pink ones. I love them!!! I think I am going to splurge and order the white and silver ones.

Where'd you order them from SusieQ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieQ View Post
How long are you going for and when do you leave? we're doing two weeks from jan 27th to Feb10th and our group is Jan29th til Feb 5th
we go 4th feb till 22nd 14 nights way hey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by svetayasofiya View Post
Guys... I am totally losing it. My friend says it's because I am feeling emotionally stressed with the wedding coming up and stuff. I dunno, maybe she is right but I am crying over every little thing! (Noooooo I am not pregnant). Yesterday after work, I reached into my purse to grab my bus pass and it wasn't there. After frantically looking for it everywhere I started to cry. CRY! I was sobbing like mad over a lost bus pass ($83 mind you). I even went to the ticket lady and showed her my receipt from two days ago... crying hysterically asking if there was anything she could do. Nope. Nothing. So I now have a November bus pass valued at $165. cry.gif
It gets worse!
So I go home and decide to skip my spinning class because we were late at that point... meet the FI at the grocery store... which was useless because we have no $$ and were trying really hard to have a frugal week (so much for that!). He decides to buy a bottle of wine and get a frozen pizza (a gourmet one)... well we get home and I put it in the oven... 15 minutes later I find out I cooked it with the cardboard tray on underneath. Guess what I did!$/! I CRIED!!!! Then we sat and picked the toppings off with a fork. lol $10 down the drain...
It gets even worse...
So it was my Birthday last week... (turned 35, maybe I am having a mid-life crisis)... my three best friends and bridesmaids all live in Toronto. For some CRAZY reason I have pumped myself up into believing that they have plotted with my FI to come and surprise me with a visit this weekend. *I know... I am psycho. Anyway... every little thing they had said, or the FI has said I have totally read into... creating things between the lines that weren't there. I was convinced they were coming! Went home yesterday and washed the guest sheets. The just today, my MOH writes to me all excited that she has an audition call back on Saturday. Of course in Toronto! So no, they are not coming. Guys I am officially crazy, crackers, lost it.

H E L P

smile116.gifsmile35.gifsmile41.gifsmile124.gif stupid.gif cry.gif
you made me laugh i even read it out to fi and he says you sound like me lol.

keep calm you just had a bad day thats all.the only excuse i have which i keep telling myself is because we are a little emotional at the mo then every little bad thing that happens seems soo much bigger.

i just find it weird how we are all starting to feel the emotions at the same time.but then again its perhaps because we are all getting married at same time hehe

sending a big hug and a vodka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ladies,

Knock Knock... it's Friday ... I am waiting until 4pm to open the bottle of wine chillin.... I am so tired today and so glad it's friday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by svetayasofiya View Post
They are the comfiest shoes you will ever ever wear! My mom has the light brown and pink ones. I love them!!! I think I am going to splurge and order the white and silver ones.

Where'd you order them from SusieQ?
I got my white and silver ones from Journeys, but you may want to try to get them soon because I heard that they are discontinuing them!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hi all! I know this is an old thread... but just in case there are other destination wedding brides out there with the same question, I thought I would answer! My guy and I live in Texas and just got our marriage license (yay!). We are getting married in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. The Dallas County clerk informed us that we can get our marriage license in Texas, bring it and a Texas-registered officiant to Mexico, have the ceremony in Mexico, then bring the marriage license back to Texas to file and it will be LEGAL in the US.  In  other words, we can legally get married in Mexico using our Texas marriage license and officiant (who is a family friend), then file the paperwork when we get home. Where it says 'county in which ceremony was performed' on the license, we just put in Playa del Carmen, Mexico and bam! Married :) I do not know if this is true for other states, but it is CONFIRMED for Texas! I suggest asking the clerk when you register for your marriage license. I am overjoyed that we can have a US-legal marriage in Mexico so our wedding date on our license will be the actual day! NO blood tests, or getting married before or after the trip required!  
    • Every Bride spends a lot of time researching and worrying about her perfect wedding dress. While many Indian brides choose the traditional red colour for their bridal gown, a few of them find some different colours to wear on their special day. Here is a description of how to choose an Indian wedding dress that suits your skin tone. 1) Fair complexion: You can choose any shade of blue or bright shades of pink and red. In the shades of blue- select scuba blue or royal blue. Among other colours this season, you can pick up your dress in tangerine.   2) Wheatish complexion Just select those colours which bring out the warmth in your complexion. Some of the best options for you are tangy orange, saffron yellow, vibrant shades of red, mint green and hot pink.   3) Dusky complexion: If you have an olive skin tone, then you can pull off any rich and dark colour quite well. So, the colours like classic blue, marsala, burnt orange and brick red are just perfect for you. Also the metallic silver, gold and bronze will even flatter your face pretty well
    • I will be using the hPage Website Builder to create a free website for our wedding. I am planning to post wedding updates, wedding photos, wedding reminders, and wedding articles regarding our upcoming marriage there. For RSVP, I am using Facebook events since almost all we invited have facebook and it would be easier to get their "yes" or "no" confirmation there. In case anyone is interested as well here's their site: hPage Website Builder - https://www.hpage.com
    • Minimalist wedding bands look so classy and timeless regardless of the venue.
    • It's hard to estimate. Some receptions don't need much decorating because it's already beautiful. Some receptions need lots of decorating. Some receptions also come with extra decorating equipment already.
  • Topics

×