Sign in to follow this  

Happy Wedding Day, Susie!!!

Congrats, Brooke!

What is it with guests thinking that they can wait until the last minute to book their trip? We ran into the same situation with one of FI's friends who was supposed to be a groomsman. He waited until the past week to book, then realized he couldn't afford it because...drumroll...the prices went up.

Going to pick up our wedding bands right now -- so excited!

WOOHOO Happy wedding day Susie!!! :) I'm imaging you now on the beach with warm sunshine pouring down on you and your hubby! smile29.gif

Timberly I'm glad to hear that things will work out with a hairstylist! What a weight off your shoulders! :)bunny_4.gif

susieq,big congrats mrs.can see first day you not been on anyone would think you had better things to do lol.

brooke,glad you also had a good time and big congrats on the condo.where is it at anywhere nice?

timberly,soo glad you sorted your hair/makeup out.nice to hear you,ve packed you sound much happier today.you have the right attitude regarding your bridesmaids.if they cant sort theirselves out for god sake.how many do you have?you have someone to support you right?

teshy,congrats on going to fetch your rings

well four more sleeps.im gonna attempt a planning thread tonight wish me luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by futuremrsgoodrich View Post
Yea!! Good morning ladies!
I just noticed your wedding is in 4 days -- when do you leave? So exciting!

Shellk--I loved your planning thread! You look good whatever hair color you have!! I love the head band, nice choice. I have mine saved in word, I was waiting to finish my programs and menus, but they might not be finished until the day before lol. I will post mine tonight.

Thank you ladies so much for all of the BM and hair/make up support. WHat would I do without you girls!!grouphug.gif No seriously, I get teary eyed like a wuss sometimes when I think that in a few weeks we will all be married women! Well except for our July sister. I hope it doesn't all fall apart. I will stalk if I need to!!!muscle.gif

Whooo hooo picking up wedding rings... so much fun!! pics please :)

Let me get some wedding stuff done.. I hope you all had a great day.

HAPPY WEDDING DAY, JULIE (jammies1234)!!!!!!!!!!!

Susie: Gran Bahia Tulum, Jan. 27-Feb. 11, (wedding Feb. 2)

Julie: Grand Cozumel Jan 31 - Feb 14 (wedding Feb 2)

Alison: Beaches Negril, Feb 4-8 (wedding Feb. 6)

Erica: Catalonia Riv. Maya, Feb 7-14 (wedding Feb. 10)

Shelk: Rui Palaca, Riv. Maya, Feb 7-22 (wedding Feb 15)

Timberly: Dreams, Los Cabos! Feb. 11- Feb. 16, (wedding Feb 14)

Chris: Barcelo, Feb. 13-27, (wedding Feb. 18 )

Krista H: Feb. 14-Feb 28 (wedding Feb 18 )

TeNeil: GBP Tulum Feb 14-21 (wedding Feb 18 )

Breens: Barcelo Tropical, Feb 14 - Feb. 22 (wedding Feb 19)

Rayanne: Gran Bahia Tulum, Feb 21 - Feb 28 (wedding Feb 25)

Tricia: Moon Palace, Feb. 23-Mar. 4 (wedding Feb. 26)

Brooke: Moon Palace, Feb. 24-Mar. 3 (wedding Feb 27)

Hello ladies:) Well it is 730 in the evening and I have 10 hours to go at work....and i am already nackered after getting up early to go to the doctor. I have all my shots, but FI does not and he is out of town, so I kept his appointment to get his prescriptions and got my H1N1 shot too. OUCH!!!! The shot does not hurt, but oy my arm is sore right now...whine whine, but bugger it feels like someone just socked me!

Shells - great planning thread! Jon is going to love his BD book.