Quote:
Originally Posted by shellk View Post
morning ladies,

susie,i know i have asked you before,sorry last time what date do you fly?

brooke,i have gone totally the opposite way now.me and fi was a little tipsy last night and he is feeling the same we are,nt nervous anymore we just want it here.im not saying in another couple of weeks that wont change.when susie goes thats it we will turn into headless chickens.i dont want to blow my own trumpet but i think its because i have been so organised that we are really ready to go except for holiday clothes shopping next weekend.

teneil,that dont sound nice i ber your glad your back home now.

vdaybride,fi does,nt know ive done it.it was funny last night we went to the bar where i had the shoot.i couldnt look at the red coushions i had between my legs in the same light lol.where is it your getting married?

raykel,my fi has done the bottom of the ocean walk with the big round head thing on he loved it.again another trip i was,nt on lol.

im just looking at our wedding dates.is it me nd timberly after susie?then the rest of you are pretty much grouped together.

feeling a little better today but i think its the drugs talking or the alcohol in my system from last night.gonna book hotel today for the day we fly.its an extra £8 to stay the night rather than just park so.i should have been going into work today just as a favour but its jons last day holiday so i have told them im not going hehe.have you ladies got out and about?we are suppose to get snow again today.
LOL too funny...I would have to laugh everytime I saw those pillows. He is going to LOVE your book. WHen will you give it to him? I fly out on Feb. 11th the date can't get here fast enough.

I just want to finalize my numbers so I can do last minute planning...programs, menus, and Chris wants a sunset cruise so I need numbers so I can start negotiating rates and choosing between boats.

smile72.gif 27 more days susie.. I will be doing cartwheels when my number is that small

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shells....Thanks for the info on the snuba....your huney keeps telling you about these things he did with his buddies before - rightwink.gif

I think you are doing more than enough for your friends. They are getting the vacation and are going to spend time with you guys throughout the trip having fun.

Susie I feel your pain....I hate the cold. Every winter I think about moving, but then I go on another trip to a hot, third world country with the disease, poverty and all the biting stinging poisonous creatures and decide that as beautiful as those countries are I will stick with Canada. Our country is beautiful and amazing....its just so darn cold sometimes!!! Thank gosh for command start!!!

27 more days....wow! That is going to fly by...but you are totally organized and have everything together - remember you are even packed! You are so ready. Woohooo!

Ok Don't laugh.... I have the kids packed, and what I was worried about getting wrinkled is hanging on their doors to go in their suitcase. My son is just laughing at me, I made him try on all of his clothes from summer because he has been eating like a horse and gaining weight I was worried things would fit. They think I am nuts!!!!!

I just a few little things to do before I leave.. AH like get married... that date is January 16th and it'll be here at my house with friends that can not come.

Yeah I think bro and the crazy chic are done.... I spoke to him last night and he said he hasn't spoken to her since xmas night... Fingers crossed on that one!!!!

I am going to a dinner party tonight.... It's a murder mystery evening... I am Sandy the cocktail waitress that is having the affair with the millionaire. It should be fun, I have never been to one of these before, there are four other couples that are going and they are all different people in this game. I am laughing my butt off because I get this ecard invite with my roll in the game... FI is the Millionaire's son with the gambling debt. I don't know who the millionaire is. I'll give you the scoop tomorrow.

timberley,my friend is going to give fi the book on the wedding morning.we fly on 7th feb yikes.

you guys have put my mind at rest now regarding our friends.

susie,party sounds fun.we went to one of them but after a few drinks we kept forgetting what we were doing so it ended up being a normal party.cocktail waitress who would have guessed.lol.

jons bro is travelling up from the south to visit today for a few days.i still feel like sh** so im glad he aint staying with us.i just thought this will be the last time we see him till our ahr.omg.jon back at work today so gonna do my chores then have a nap with a film i think.can you believe its nye tomorrow.

So the murder mystery didn't happen, one couple didn't make it.. Their daughter had some car trouble and they had to go to the rescue. Oh well it was a fun evening...

whats everyones plans for New Years? we're just hanging out with friends and playing cards.

Susie that sounds like it would have been a cool party...especially if you guys dressed up...you could have channeled your bros now ex! LOL

Guys it is really cold here this morning too....-20. Oh I hate the cold...and early mornings!

Hope you all have a good day!

Hi everyone :) the FI and I are going to Savannah GA for NYE, weve got a hotel room on the river (where they shoot off fireworks) and there is a free party in town. Im on a strict diet now for the past 2 weeks so not much eating or drinking going on (how boring) but it should be a good time :)

We get married 5 Saturdays from now (I think we are the next ones after Susie- well except for Diane Callahan who poked her head in 1-2x, she is getting married a few days b4 us at the same resort), hard to believe. Susie, you are so organized, I still have SO much to do. Since we have 60+ guests (I dont know how it got so big) and we are doing oot bags, and I am cheap, most of the stuff is DIY. I enjoy all of that stuff but it never seems to end (still got to wash and iron all of the bags, print cut and bind the welcome books, pick music). Also little details for the reception seem to keep popping up, and I havent done the program yet.

Shell- I think the spa and catermaran sound great, it will be special for you and your friend to get ready for your big day together....

Susie- Glad to hear the crazy chick seems to be history,... you do have the best stories

VDB- hope you are able to get your numbers finalized soon, I expect with the holidays nearly over people will be ready to address 2010... love the sunset cruise idea.

Are you guys doing TTD photo shoots? My photog is into them so I want to do one. I have been hunting around for a cheap wedding dress to do it in and hit paydirt this last week. I found a couple who runs a food bank who got a load of sample dresses donated and was selling them cheap (like 20 bucks a piece cheap)... I bought a few (thinking I could pick later, the lady really wanted her living room back and that the money does to go feed the needy. ) Do you think it cheating that I use a different wedding dress? I cant trash the real one, its too pretty! Are you guys doing them? What kind of setting would you like (in the water?, in the mountains? at a Mayan ruin?)... I think Id like to go hiking or horseback riding, we will see.

Also are you showing a vid of your wedding at the AHR? Where in the order of the day are you putting it? -Got to figure that one out too!!

Hope everyone is staying warm... the countdown is on!!!!!!!!

FMG - your NYE sounds nice! The fireworks will be awesome to see from your hotel!

Musch like Krista ours is going to be quiet this year, which is fine by me! I have to work during the day, but then my MOHs are coming over...one with her family (she's married) and the other is bringing her BF. We are just going to hang out, eat fingerfoods (some veggies too so it is not all junk food!) and watch some movies. Low key, but that way the kids can be there too.

Then I really have to buckle down and get a load of work done on DIY projects!