• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shell – We are leaving on Sunday, Feb. 7th. So we will be in the sky at that same time. We leave Michigan at 6am and arrive in Cancun at 12:30pm, that's a 6 hour trip although we have a connecting flight in Houston. We are traveling with my mom, step-dad, brother and sister. It will be fun as my mom has only flown a few times and my brother & sister have NEVER flown. My mom has Multiple Sclerosis so I will be requesting a wheelchair/golf cart to get her back and forth to our gates. I just hope Continental will be able to help us out! smile41.gif

Our Civil Ceremony is Feb. 3rd and we will probably go out for dinner after the CC but weâ€re not going to make too big a deal out of it since we feel like our Mexico wedding date is our “real†wedding date! The CC is just legalized paper!

Susie – That is excellent news on Stacey! A facial? You are a spoiled brat! Not fair. I would love to get one but Iâ€m really nervous about getting one in China. Iâ€ve heard of some terrible horror stories! smile29.gif

Dr. Tricia – Thanks for the tips. I wish I would have bought that toothpaste back in the USA since Iâ€m pretty sure China doesnâ€t carry any but I just remembered we will have visitors in a few days and I just emailed them to bring me tube of sensitive toothpaste. Phewww!!! That is so exciting you are doing BD shots! Youâ€re FI sounds so much like mine and sends me little love notes every once a while. We work for the same company so we are together 24/7… it is nice to see him so much but sometimes we have to take a break. Thatâ€s when I will walk to the market and do some shopping and he will play the Wii. LOL Love your dress too, so sexy youâ€re hubby2be wonâ€t be able to keep his paws off of you! hee-hee! S&M.gif

Krista – Sorry you have sensitive teeth! From time to time Iâ€ve noticed my teeth have been more and more sensitive but I think it is because Iâ€m a major diet coke drinker. I just recently stopped drinking it at work and have given myself a treat of having 2 cans while at home at night. The system seems to work for me! Not to mention I get in my daily water while at work!

Sofiya – Good luck on your dress fitting! Take lots of pictures! I canâ€t wait for you to start the “FEBRUARY 2010 BRIDES BABY MAKING THREAD†It will be good to bounce ideas off of each other. stork-baby.gif

I have been really mean to my FI and havenâ€t “done the deed†with him since December I am not punishing him but I think it will be more romantic waiting till our wedding night (but he doesnâ€t seem to share the same feelings) hee–hee! Only 3 weeks to go, Iâ€m sure we can both handle it! worried2.gif

Breens – I think OOT bags are fun but I canâ€t seem to stop putting more and more junk in them. My FI is urging me to stop but I think Iâ€m obsessed. LOL Iâ€m pretty much done with them and Iâ€m working on the name tags for them. Itâ€s been fun creating them! Warning: Be very careful shipping your items to your resort! Iâ€ve heard from other brides that there items never arrived, were damaged or were confiscated! Itâ€s sounded too scary to me so we decided to split up our goodies between our families. msnparty.gif

Well, I suppose I should get back to work… its 9:45am and Iâ€ve been doing nothing but reading all of your replies and wedding planning. Oops! smile159.gif

SORRY FOR THE EXTREMELY LONG POST!!!!! msnwink.gif

~ Erica

Hello my lovlies....I feel ssoooo out of the loop when I log on and there are 3-4 pages to catch up on.smile41.gif I can't log on from work. I have done a lot these past two days. I should be able to really kick my feet up from here on out. elefant.gif ..

My BD book came today and I must admit, I love it. I hope he sees past the make up and notice how hard I was arching my back for him..OUCH.

I have not been working out, I walk really fast at work so I hope that gives me a leg up somehow

Congrats for staying away from cigarettes ladiessmile159.gif

I finally decided to get Chris' ring engraved. It will be ready on the same day that I pick up my dress..I am super excited about having the dress in my possession.. wait! That won't work, Chris will surely see it. I will take it to my parents place.

I finished all of my table numbers and other table signs, if I could find my camera, I would take picsrant.gif I must have hid it from myself and its driving me batty. I have so many new projects completed, but I can't pack them away until I take some pics. Chris thinks I am wacked for not packing things away for the sake of pics. I carefully explained to him that I have obligations and one of them involves carefully documenting this process. I have a planning thread to prepare!!

Hope you all had a great day!! Hugs, and kisses coming with this message.

Its almost time ladies woot!smile29.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdaybride View Post
My BD book came today and I must admit, I love it. I hope he sees past the make up and notice how hard I was arching my back for him..OUCH.

I I carefully explained to him that I have obligations and one of them involves carefully documenting this process. I have a planning thread to prepare!!

Hope you all had a great day!! Hugs, and kisses coming with this message.

Its almost time ladies woot!smile29.gif
1 month Girlie!!!!!! YEA!!! He will fall over that book is amazing. I am doing a BD shoot to after all. On the week of the 25th!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton View Post
1 month Girlie!!!!!! YEA!!! He will fall over that book is amazing. I am doing a BD shoot to after all. On the week of the 25th!
Woot woot!! Brookie Poo in lingerie Justin is gonna drool smile117.gifwow.gif I am so happy you decided to do it!!! You are gonna feel so great afterwards.

Good morning ladies,

it's 1am in the morning, I have had 3 hours sleep for the night and now i am wide awake. I do have to share I am in a little pain tonight. I didn't pay much attention with all the stuff going on and feeling a little stressed, but i have been using the "Crest whitening trays" for 4 days and my mouth is full of sores. I have burnt my gums badly and have 6 large sores in my mouth.

I really wasn't thinking it was so bad until tonight I was sitting watching tv and my mouth was on fire. I used on this morning and I think that was to one that just lite the fire. damn it hurts to brush my teeth. So scrap that idea... much too painful.. it has to be those trays because it is all along the gum line. I am not a happy camper!!!

Otherwise... Hey Tims we have missed you baby girl

Brooke I am so proud of you for doing that photo shot... Timmys pictures just sealed the deal for you did it!!!! You'll have a blast girlie.

Trica.. Love the dress... that is a bootie shaker

So ladies 3 days left until my legal day... thank god we're not doing any pictures... big bags under my eyes and open sores on my gums... Well ain't she a pretty girl... Oh and my hair needs to be dyed and that isn't happening until next Thursday.... LMAO.... I am laughing girls ... I am, I promise...

I think I am down to 13 days before I leave and 18 days to my day in the sun... Lordy Lordy... Oh and the WC sent me an email tonight and she has an appoint booked to meet with us Jan 28th at 9.30am... Yikes

Wow Susie its all coming up so quick! I remember when we first all started talking on here and getting to know each other saying... oh we have plenty of time! lol NOT any more! Sorry to hear about your gums. Maybe Tricia has some advice to help ease the pain on that one. I am using the tray system too and I bleached 2 days in a row even though I know I wasn't suppose to and i felt a minor discomfort, but nothing like you are feeling. We took a few photos on legal day, but they were just of us around vegas not where we actually did the legal stuff.