• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton View Post
Erica--- Lol.... your dreams are crazy!!! I just keep dreaming we forgot the rings! Your legal day is coming up fast!

Krista- The jewelry is beautiful and elegant!

Susie- What do you mean sleeps? You don't sleep! lol
Yes Krista your jewels are jus stunning. Good choice...

Yeah brooke you are right I don't sleep. It's 4am and i have been awake since 2.30. I went to bed pretty early, around 9pm... 5.5 hours... yup that'll due.

Krista- Swarovski! I wanted that exact set... not in my budget though. You'll beautiful! Very modern, that's why I loved it.

Brooke- I have been working out 4x a week for a couple months now. Spinning 3x and weights once a week. Now I have added a 2nd weight session before my Tues. spinning class. For me my drive is more getting super fit baby ready so I don't get all fat, LOL but to look extra good on the beach would be nice too, although I don't have that kind of body. You manage with what you have!

Shell- that's really sweet of your friends to do that for you! hey, on another note, those maracas you ordered... do you think I left them too late or do you think they'll deliver in 4 weeks or less?

Breens- I am getting married at the Barcelo Maya Beach the day before you! I think we've chatted before on one of the Barcelo threads. I hadn't heard from Gabriela in months so sent her an email the other day and she got back to me this morning. I am desperate to find out about flower choices because I have a certain vision in mind. Are you doing the beach reception? We are doing the banquet room. Cheaper and I have a thing about eating outside, LOL

Erica- pearly whites indeed! My dad is a dentist and hooked me up with a whitening kit. I haven't done it in a few years so nows the time. I remember this stuff does make your teeth sensitive while it's on and I got shooting nerve ending pain for a bit. The things we do for beauty! I was waiting to quit smoking before I re-bleached and guys... I have been smoke free for 3.5 weeks!!!! YAYAY

Congrats on the quitting smoking. Thats such an awesome feeling hey. Myself been smoke free for 5 years now but FI has been smoke free since Dec 9 and I am so proud of him. I am worried that he is going to go back to it after his bach party but dont want to stress too bad. Been working out myself like a mad demon. Aerobic/weight classes twice a week, lifting three times and cardio 2 times at home. Hopefully I will be buff by the time we go. 39 days today. I have to go pick up FI's ring this month and get it sized and my dress fitting is at the end of the month. My flowers should arrive this month, I hope and I have to get my OOT bags finalized and lol I still havent found FI anything I like to wear. Seems like a lot hey. Am I stressed yes. Yesterday I fell on the lovely ice our weather is procurring and cracked my head really well. My first thought was OMG I'm going to need stitches and they will have to shave my head. THank goodness just a huge goose egg some whiplash and I feel like a wreck. Silly hey. Hope everyone elses planning is on par and going well.

erica,we must travel on the same day 7th?i think tricia is a dentist she maybe able to help you on the teeth front.

chris,i was gonna try and stop smoking then i thought no bad timing will wait till after the hols lol.good luck with the dress fitting.

susie,glad you are staying positive.saturday sounds great you dont want to do anything massive as you want to celebrate your dw but you need to do a little something.

feel lots better today but really busy at work but my extra member of staf iss starting to have effect already.im already starting to worry about being off.im sure i wont worry whilst im out there though lol.im gonna have a planning evening check lists etc etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyer2010 View Post
That totally sounds like me! We've been working out hard core, tanning and I get my teeth whitened on Feb. 4th, 3 days before we leave for Mexico! Has anyone had the on hour teeth whitening that the Dentist has to do? I'm a little worried because I heard it really makes your teeth/gums tender and sensitive. Is there anything I can do to help that? Augghh. It's worth it though b/c I want pearly whites.
A tan also helps your teeth look whiter...double benefits!

Erica, I would recommend that you get some sensitivity toothpaste now (Sensodyne or Crest Sensitivity) and start brushing everyday with that until you bleach. It will help get your teeth ready. Your dentist can also give you stuff, but if they didn't mention it to you they must not be planning on it. Then if your teeth are sensitive afterward continue to use the tooth paste for a couple of weeks. It's just temporary, but not exactly pleasant! I wouldn't necessarily have chosen to do it so close to your departure date, but it will be fine! They're also probably going to look a little blotchy afterward, but it will fade in a day or two most likely.

Yay!! It's almost time, girls and I am just so excited I can hardly stand it! My sister surprised me Monday and said that see booked Boudoir shoots for both her and I next Sunday (as in less than 2 weeks) and my whiter than white booty hasn't seen the sun in months so I started my tanning last night in preparation.

Also, my civil ceremony is next Sat, (1-23). Tony just sent me an email that said "10 days baby!!!! I LOVE YOU!!" It's just so cute to see him as excited as me. :)

And I ordered a "party dress" for the bars/disco after the reception. I just got a sassy bridesmaid's dress and had them order it in white. It comes in one week before we leave...I hope I like it!

February is almost here!!smile159.gif