Quote:
Originally Posted by krista.baird View Post
By the way Sue, you crack me up - Canadian sentences end with hey...lol...they sure do! Or eh, I think that's an east/west difference. I noticed my relatives out east (I was born in Newfoundland, raised in Toronto), say hey? or right?, but out west, we say eh?....lol...

I lived in Korea for 3 years, and I met people from all over the world, and it's really interesting to see how different we talk. It's true that we all have "accents"! My favourite people to talk to were from the UK or Australia...sexy accents and unique words/sayings!
ARE YOU KIDDING Me!!! i am from Newfoundland,,,, so funny... tooo bloody funny..

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetriosbride View Post
Oh my gosh!! You ladies are all toooooo funny! I haven't been on here for a while...just planning away..well ya and that thing called work gets in the way of fun planning!

We have 48 adults, 4 kids booked already! Crazy! Thought it would be small but everyone is choosing to fly, fly away out of the cold! The tight group of friends from when I grew up as a child to great new ones & close family are all looking forward to this trip of a lifetime!! Mexico here we come!

58 days until we take flight! Grand Palladium I hope you are ready for us!

This form has been awesome to show me new ideas for our wedding to make it different from Canadian weddings.

I tried to upload picture of my dress & wedding site but it doesn't like me!
Any suggestions for uploading or linking pictures into here?

Carly
Welcome Carly glad to have you with us... we are certianly the fun thread on this site...

Hi guys! Thanks for the thoughts on my wheels.....I was out there with sandpaper the next day - in the sunlight so it was only -32....and plugged that puppy back in. So far so good. FI thought I was nuts because every 30 seconds for about 15 mins I would run to the window. He kept saying if it was going to catch on fire again it would have done it at the beginning - I KNOW THAT BUT I HAD TO DOUBLE CHECK!!! LOL

Chris - that dress....LOL.....oh if you have a wedding website you should so post that link. Then when people see you, you can ask what they thought - you were going to show them the real on?

Tricia and Brooke - good luck with your locations. I know how frustrated I was waiting to hear back from Jazmin. But she actually sent me an email the other day telling me she is going to be away till Jan 5th.....so if I had any quesitons that couldn't wait to send them right away. I thought it was nice of her to let me know and not leave us just hanging.

Timberly - how was the BD shoot? You are almost a mrs...just a couple more days!

Teshy your dress is really pretty:)

So my fitting went well. Excpet they told me 30 mins - so I planned on an hour - and at an hour and a half I told her I had to move....I thought I was going to pass out! There is tons of chiffon and it is time consuming to pin....the seamstress said they should have booked my appointment for longer - thank gosh another bride was not scheduled for the 30 min mark! So here it is so far....the first one is just the dress and the second one is the sandles I think I will wear to the reception (thanks for the pose Timberly!).

Click the image to open in full size.

Susie - any updates on the evil stepdaughter? I'm waiting to hear another story like when she was eating the yogurt.

I was trying to think who I could use that dress on, but my mom and FMIL have already seen the one I'm getting. I love bugging the FMIL about having babies - I almost made her drop a hot pan of chicken fingers once. I think secretly she likes it HA HA HA Although I'll be the boy who cried wolf when it really does happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raykel View Post

So my fitting went well. Excpet they told me 30 mins - so I planned on an hour - and at an hour and a half I told her I had to move....I thought I was going to pass out! There is tons of chiffon and it is time consuming to pin....the seamstress said they should have booked my appointment for longer - thank gosh another bride was not scheduled for the 30 min mark! So here it is so far....the first one is just the dress and the second one is the sandles I think I will wear to the reception (thanks for the pose Timberly!).

Looks great!! Love the Timberly pose. ha ha ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raykel View Post

you dress is just beautiful girl!!! thank you fo r sharing with us

Hey Timberly....I hope your shoot went good today! When are you leaving Vegas? We won't be flying in until 10pm Sunday night and are staying at the Mirage.

Thanks for all the tips with the welcome brochure. I have my almost complete, but didn't know how much about the resort I should add.

I would post a link but have no idea how.

Your dresses are beautiful........even the one that the tranny is wearing! haha!