• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TeNeil I am totally feeling you....who has time for Christmas with wedding things to do! Of course Christmas is a double whammy (is that how you spell whammy...wammy...yup that still looks right:)...it is FI birthday. So have to do something Christmasey...but haven't even started decorating or anything! Poor sweetie has really been ripped off all his life, so I want to try do something special for him....working that day too though, so it will have to be in the evening!

FutureMs....your flower girl is adorable! What a cute dress.

I was so busy at work today. No not "working" but working on my wedding items :) so happy how this turned out... take a peak

Attachment 4376

I had a crazy day otherwise! We have a sitter/nanny that goes and picks up our daughter from school and takes her home to get prepared for a bath and dinner. Well, last night we kind of had it out over the phone and I let her go. She was not doing her job and had the nerve to expect that we would keep her around! Um, I think not. It was really cheap labor, I think she was an illegal alien, but so good with our daughter shhhh, don't turn me in!

Because I fired her, I had to hustle and bustle to get way across town to pick her up. On top of that, I went to the post office to mail Susie's package only to find out that I grabbed the wrong box this morning because I was rushing, I had the box for my FI's mother (whom we all know I can't stand) the horrible thing is that I didn't find out I had the wrong box until I had been standing in line for 27 whole minutes!!! censored.gif What is there an unwritten rule in the US Postal Service code that the workers ALL have to be slow as censored.gif ? I mean what the censored.gif don't they think that people have censored.gif lives, do we just want to stand in line ALL day? OK, enough venting.

Cabo welcome packet.ppt

Oh Timberly! How fustrating your day must have been!

But you are home now! What is with people (like your sitter) thinking that crap work and a crappier attitude is ok? There are so many people out there like that and it is very irritating. No pride in their work at all. Good for you for letting her go!

On the bright side...at least you noticed the mix up with the boxes before you mailed it....lol your soon to be MIL would probably not seen the humour in all those little mexico flip flop key chains! But thinking about the look on her face should make you smile a bitwink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdaybride View Post
I was so busy at work today. No not "working" but working on my wedding items :) so happy how this turned out... take a peak

Attachment 4376

I had a crazy day otherwise! We have a sitter/nanny that goes and picks up our daughter from school and takes her home to get prepared for a bath and dinner. Well, last night we kind of had it out over the phone and I let her go. She was not doing her job and had the nerve to expect that we would keep her around! Um, I think not. It was really cheap labor, I think she was an illegal alien, but so good with our daughter shhhh, don't turn me in!

Because I fired her, I had to hustle and bustle to get way across town to pick her up. On top of that, I went to the post office to mail Susie's package only to find out that I grabbed the wrong box this morning because I was rushing, I had the box for my FI's mother (whom we all know I can't stand) the horrible thing is that I didn't find out I had the wrong box until I had been standing in line for 27 whole minutes!!! censored.gif What is there an unwritten rule in the US Postal Service code that the workers ALL have to be slow as censored.gif ? I mean what the censored.gif don't they think that people have censored.gif lives, do we just want to stand in line ALL day? OK, enough venting.
Oh No!!!! I hope you weren't cussing SusuieQ lol.... Sucks about the nanny hun. I had to do that years ago and it is brutal because then you have to tell the little one as nice as possible. Ahhhh smile03.gif

On the bright side...at least you noticed the mix up with the boxes before you mailed it....lol your soon to be MIL would probably not seen the humour in all those little mexico flip flop key chains! But thinking about the look on her face should make you smile a bit ...

Ok Raykel!!!! then SusieQ gets the FMIL's parcel and Timberly was probably sending her, her xmas gift and with knowing how she feels about FMIL I wouldn't blame her if she was mailing her a smelly fish. lol