Brooke I actually have slept prety well the last few nights, I have been trying to do a hot tub before bed, I find it actually helps me relax. I also got something from the health food store that is a natural sleep aide. So I am feeling me again today after few good nights.... I know it is so hard once you start that whole spiral down of not sleeping. Good luck hun....

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok for your entertainment, a monday morning funny from Sue

Saturday I go for a pedicure, as you remember I snapped my big toe nail pretty short. So I go to the same place for years and they know me pretty well. Amy is the little Asian chickie that I always have, she looks at my toes and is "oh no what did you do"? she knows my wedding is 2 months away. So I tell her, "I did it in the shower" She responds in broken english "oh bang bang in the shower". Ok you see where this is going!!! I go, "yeah I banged it in the shower"..... well there is oh about 30 customers there and they are all killing themselves laughing as these little chickies are going on about me getting some bang bang on in the shower and breaking my toe nail. Why does polish take so long to dry when you have a red face and high blood pressure?

The best I am about to leave when the owner David yells out to me "Susie no more bang bang in the shower, your not married yet". Dear God!!! Good thing i have SENSE OF HUMOR!!! Now I am off to work

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdaybride View Post
QUESTION LADIES.... I think I counted more than 8 ladies on this thread. Why are there only 8 votes between our girls Shellk and SusieQ on the MOTM B2B pollhuh.gif Let's Barock the vote for our girls... We need to score a victory!!!!!!! Now stop reading this and find the thread and vote. :)
I voted last week! but no one responded to tell me what B2B meanshuh.gif? Might I add too that I really resented having to choose bw Shell and Susie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellk View Post
when i get some pics i will let you know.something funny was photographer and my friend had to keep telling me to close my legs lol.
I know I am late on this comment but....... LMAO!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellk View Post
its a bit weird on the erica front.does anyone have her email address?
I am sure she is just living her life... and having a life LOL, but I admit I am starting to get a little worried...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raykel View Post
....I will post a few photos, but since the FI HATES having his photo taken, he won't be in many. I think that is the part of the wedding he is dreading...the photos.
Tell me about it! My FI is the same. He actually stormed out of a restaurant this summer when my parents were visiting because my mom was taking too many pictures, LOL Sounds nasty, but we all laughed at it after and my mom's only reaction was '' boy or boy are you ever going to have trouble on your wedding day.'' lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton View Post
Most of the brides haven't liked the free bouquet and have upgraded to the expensive ones-- I know the wedding I attended there the bride did and I thought the expensive one was pretty ugly!
Hmmm.... I better start communicating with my WC, as I don't want any surprises, but from what I hear we have more than one 'free' bouquet to chose from. I hope they are nice. I mean... I am paying like $3k + to get married there, the least they can do is offer me a decent bouquet. The BM's bouquets are not included but they are only like $25 I believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by futuremrsgoodrich View Post
We also start dance lessons this week. We dont know what song for though- thats a whole nother story. What are you guys' first dance songs- do you know yet?
My FI and I are planning a joke... *planning being the key word. Now wether we actually go through with it is another story... but one night a couple weeks ago we were just hanging out drinking wine and being silly dancing around (which we do often) and came up with this plan to 'rock the reception' if you will... We are going to start out with this really cheesy drippy love song (Celine Dion), which will make everyone think wtf? and so fitting too since we are from Quebec! HAHA and then after about a minute it will break out into this awesome version of ''I wanna hold your hand'' by the Beatles but sung by Al Green, so it's real funky and soulful and we'll do some groove to that... LOL we'll see. It should get a real laugh anyway and it's totally something that my FI and I do all the time. (dance around silly)...

Anyways... better get to work guys!!!

And may I 5th or 6th the fact that Vday bride is a total sweetheart to go shopping for Susie like that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyandTricia View Post
Susie, that story is hilarious!

In regards to OOT bags....It sounds like a lot of us are getting pashminas for the ladies. Have any of you thought of anything for the guys? I need some filler in my bags!!
I have done poker chips for the guys.. FI is planning a big poker party a few nights before our wedding.

Chris... OOT bags is new for me too, I just heard about it since joining this blog.