• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ladies,

I am having a great day... my honey is home and I am so happy.... He is dealing with the little PMS monster and I just feel so free. Damn last week was stressful!!!!! I didn't tell you what she did to me... wednesday she never came straight home from school as she is suposed to do. She gets out of school at 2.45 and I have to leave the house with her by 4.15pm to get her to dance for 4.30pm.... So by 5.45pm I am having a meltdown her dad is thousands od miles away, I have called all her friends and they tell me that they have no idea where she is, I call the dance studio thinking maybe she took the bus there. She is missing it's dark and it's been three hours.

She finally comes in the door and tells me her teacher kept her because she didn't have her project done. Ok at first I am just thank god she is ok and then the old bitches brain starts working, I am not that stupid. The teacher would have called her had her call home.

So next day SusieQ calls the history teacher and does the inquirey " Was Little Miss at school for three hours yesterday? AH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the teacher proceeds to tell me that she probably went to meet up with her ex boyfriend because he has been bugging her to see he one last time (oh that is a whole other story).

Ok I don't confront her I play all nice for the next couple days and then I guess History Teacher told her I called. So Little Miss cover her tracks comes home on Friday and tells me that her teacher told her I called and that she now remembers that she was in actual fact in the Library the whole time and that I better not call back the teacher because she thought I was extemely rude. Can You See Smokehuh.gifhuh.gif Smell Smokehuh.gif??

Oh and the best part was that she told me she had to babysit for her dance instructor on Friday and I called her dance instructor and she was totally like "Ah nope didn't ask her to babysit". So when little mess came home from school on Friday I told her tat Crystal (her dance instuctor) called and said she didn't need her to babysit....hahahahahahahaha she was eating a yougurt and I am sure she found a huge ass lump in it that she couldn't swallow...... Damn I am good....

Quote:
Originally Posted by svetayasofiya View Post
Oh SusieQ..... you got a handleful of trouble with that girl! lol What can I say? She is being a typical 15 yr old girl. Is your FI going to ground her? What kind of consequences do you punish her with that kind of behaviour?
Sorry you have to deal with this, but she'll grow out of it in a couple years.
Oh she is grounded!!!!!! she has a semi formal party next week that she isn't going to anymore... How sad she has a new dress and shoes... Oh forgot I bought both for her.... She is also not allowed on the internet or to hangout with her friends, sleepovers anything until after the holidays.... She not only has she lied and tried to pull a couple fast ones... She isn't keeping her school stuff up to date... That history project still isn't done.... It was due last wednesday...shitfan.gif

Vday-- I JUST woke up after going to Oakland and back and I need to get a run in-- so I will post our pics soon! I am so happy about the great deals and Justin is actually excited to see what I found. How was the movie? Did you let her dress up?

Susie- I am SOOOOO sorry that you had all of those problems with her and I LOVE how you told her that she didn't need to babysit and more. You are a smart cookie!

Teneil- Did you get your ring back yet?

MsGoodrich- How hard was it to get back to work? Just keep telling yourself christmas new years and the wedding is right around the corner!

Tricia- I've been wondering where you've been at! I am getting sooooooo excited. Timberly and I went shopping and got some great mexico things for the OOT bags.

Ladies- I am thinking that the feb bride meeting after our weddings would be soooo much fun! We will have to plan a place to meet up that would be reasonable for everyone. I know in the USA Las Vegas usually has reasonable flights and hotels to get people there to waste tons of money gambling!

I was thinking that if anyone in the US (sorry everyone shipping gets CRAZY outside of the US) needs some cool OOT bag stuff that I could post the photos of the pashminas, keychains and lanyards and I can go pick it up and we can ship it if it would help anyone out-- paypal acct it or something because Timberly found some awesome things REALLY reasonable prices!!

you ladies look like you had soo much fun shopping.im defo up for a meet up.drunken weekend in a hotel mmm let me think.too right.who is gonna organise it?you guys decide where is cheapest/best place to go and lets book for may?

yeh totally pumped for shoot.ive told fi im having day off to go shopping hehe.but when he comes home i will be drunk with full blown make up with false lashes lol.gonna take a bottle of champers could act as a prop.

susieq,glad your feeling better.