hi ladies,

we went to pay the balance of the wedding off today.come on wc contact me hehe.

im not wearing a veil i got a headband from etsy its really nice.when i go and pick my dress up i will take a photo of me with it in.

well got hair cut nd coloured ready for friday.starting to crap myself a little.

susieq,hope you feel better now fi is back nd you had some sleep.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieQ View Post
Oh that sounds like so much fun.... I would love to meet any of my Feb peeps....

Ok we have to send out the search party Erica has gone missing.... where is shehuh.gif?? I know was headed back to the states for Thanks Giving and she ws going to be super busy... But what the hellhuh.gif?

How many of you brides are wearing a veil? I was going to wear a headband with stones and pearls, now I am leaning towards flowers only....
I'm not wearing a veil. I have flowers, starfish pin and I'm looking for a headband (Tiara). I know a lot, but I don't want to get there and wish I had. I just may have a lot of stuff to sell after the wedding ha ha ha

I seem to remember Erica talking about a spreadsheet to keep track of all of her plans. If she needs that, she most likely doesn't have time for a computer.

BTW Love your new avatar pic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellk View Post
well got hair cut nd coloured ready for friday.starting to crap myself a little.
You're going to be great. Just take a deep breath and pretend the camera isn't even there. No one will have to see them but you and your FI. You have nothing to worry about as I'm sure he's seen you at your worst and he's still there :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellk View Post
hi ladies,
we went to pay the balance of the wedding off today.come on wc contact me hehe.

im not wearing a veil i got a headband from etsy its really nice.when i go and pick my dress up i will take a photo of me with it in.

susieq,hope you feel better now fi is back nd you had some sleep.
Yeah he got home around 1am this morning, I was so happy when I woke up this morning and he was there. He has spent most of his day dealing with his daugther and the issues that came up last week.. She isn't a happy camper right now. Oh well... you lie and get caught and lie and get caught ... you pay the price.... Oh 15 year olds!!!!!shots.gif

Hello Ladies :)

We go back to work tomorrow after 5 days or movie watching and visiting and wedding planning and shopping. What a lovely break! I dont know if any of you feel this way but when anyone asks me about Christmas presents for this year, I just think of the wedding and cant think of anything I would like except for everything to go well in February.

I made door knob hangers off of marthastewart.com this weekend, for guests who "want" to be found. Pretty cute, inexpensive and hopefully will help people keep in touch.

Tomorrow (the 30th) is our drop dead date for moolah and I am anxious to see if the whole party (63 people!) will make it (everything has to be 100% paid). We have already had 2 emails in the last 24hrs from friends asking for help. Oh well.. we kind of anticipated this happening with these particular 2 people so we were prepared.

I am wearing a veil. I guess the wedding itself will be pretty traditional. When I tried the veil on it just looked so pretty.. and helped out my fine flat hair... Im sold for me.

I am jealous of the NYC shoppers. I lived in LA for a long time and loved all of the deal spots out there. So fun shopping where lots of creativity lives (not that way here near Orlando, unless you are a cartoon mouse)

Happy 4 u Susie that your man came home so you can sleep. As a teen I had a high PITA factor and dont know how my parents managed. Hoping my FI (who is infinitely understanding, a calm voice of reason always and genuinely hard to be mad at) will be able to manage the teens years of our children.

Shellk- chug a beer girl! Liquid courage is the name of my game in that situation... Looking forward to hearing about it- thinking about doing it myself (although we will be poor as churchmice after this weddng!)

Stressful week of work ahead- I wish everyone a good Monday

TeNeil - I feel bad for you about the ring! Maybe a little pressure from the not very happy bride will get them to move it.

We still have not decided on one and with the FI working out of town so much....the process is slow! I want to have it and wear it, but at the rate we are going it is going to be showing up when we leave to get married!

Susie..I know this is from a few days ago, but I have been working, so I can read, but not always answer! You said the resort is trying to make you hire a DJ...funny, I am at the same resort and that is what they are telling me too, but I think it was two of the girls on the other thread who just got back....rented speakers for $20/hr and plugged their iPods in. At our same resort! So I sent an email off asking the WC about that and some other price differences...still waiting after almost two weeks. Nada. Maybe if we both stick to our guns and anyone else who is going there we can win this one! Let me know if you hear anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raykel View Post
TeNeil - I feel bad for you about the ring! Maybe a little pressure from the not very happy bride will get them to move it.

We still have not decided on one and with the FI working out of town so much....the process is slow! I want to have it and wear it, but at the rate we are going it is going to be showing up when we leave to get married!

Susie..I know this is from a few days ago, but I have been working, so I can read, but not always answer! You said the resort is trying to make you hire a DJ...funny, I am at the same resort and that is what they are telling me too, but I think it was two of the girls on the other thread who just got back....rented speakers for $20/hr and plugged their iPods in. At our same resort! So I sent an email off asking the WC about that and some other price differences...still waiting after almost two weeks. Nada. Maybe if we both stick to our guns and anyone else who is going there we can win this one! Let me know if you hear anything.
My TA is working on this issue and I'll update you as soon as I have an answer. I am not paying nearly $400 dollars for some dude to push the play button. I have told them FI and his cousins will bring their guitars and we'll have a sing along around the pool before I have a DJ. Trust me that will not be pretty. My TA has cut and pasted areas of post on here that clearly states other brides were giving that option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raykel View Post
Hello ladies:)

Does anyone else find that they love their job, but at this particular point it is getting in the way of socail obligations like being on this thread? wink.gif

So got tons done! MOH dresses here and so are the Flower Girl dresses! Yippee...got a bunch of Christmas shopping done at the big mall....and work work work!

Susie - your dress looks so nice. You have nothing to worry about at all! It looks that great and you don't have your hair/makeup done...and of course the amazing sun and ocean there as well! You are going to look spectacular!

Jammies1234 - When I told our photographer the wedding was at 3pm, she said that should work....and when I told her we had a couple hours for photos because dinner was at 6...she told me the sun would be down shortly after 5pm...we might make it till 520pm. Don't know if that helps, but since she lives there, thought I would pass along her comments.

FutureMrGoodRich...I had a hard time loading photos too. One of the girls on another thread told me how. Create a free account in Photobucket online and then you upload the photos on there. Then on the bottom there is a IM address...copy that address and paste it here in the comments section. In theory your photos will then load.

I would have to agree this thing called work is a terrible bother!! As the time gets closer, it seems that I completely have a one track mind and that train is headed for wedding central and wedding central only! So glad to see that I am not the only one!

TeNeil, I am so sorry for that guy on the other end of the phone.. there is nothing like a pissed off Bride to be!

Susie, your new pic is super cute :)

Future Mrs.Moulton.. I had soooo much fun! I am thinking of Vegas and PR now :). I know you are traveling, I am watching out for those pics :)

Shells, you be sure to let me know how things go, I am sure you will be great!

I had a great workout today.. I am on a mission to get as many things in order as I can for this BD shoot on the 16th. No honeybuns for me!! I want to have my liquid courageshots.gif and my outfits packed and by the door on that day so I won't chicken out.

I am soooooo game for a Feb. brides meet up. If anyone is in or near NY anytime soon, be sure to let me know :). Have passport..will travel.. lol

Well have a mellow Monday, beautiful February brides!!

Happy Monday everyone! Woke up to our first dusting of snow... I thought I was ready but when I looked outside and saw the white... I was like 'oh crap'. LOL Had a busy weekend spackling, sanding, painting, cleaning and doing laundry. Aren't I a barrel of laughs!

2 1/2 weeks before I go home for the holidays... so much to do. I'd like to actually relax some and enjoy the season. Not going to happen.

I have put off going in for my dress fitting until January. I was going to go before Christmas but I feel it will put too much pressure on me. Plus I haven't dropped those 5 lbs I so want to get rid of to be the perfect me that I want to be. Am I leaving it too late? Any thoughts? *on the dress alterations, not the last minute pounds shedding, lol

SusieQ you are looking smokin in your new pic. wink.gif

Shell I have NO idea how you are going to do this photoshoot! Kudos to you! I'd be so afraid that album would make it into the wrong hands...

Vdaybride and FutureMsMoulton glad to hear you guys had fun shopping! I don't think there is a better place on earth to go shopping. Can't wait to see pics!