Quote:
Originally Posted by shellk View Post
thanks for broadcasting my mistake MATE.you bloody got your own now shut up.anyway you got enough points you dont have to double post anymore smile117.gif
damn your too funny.. cranky pants

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nathaniel-- Welcome!! What hotel are you guys planning to get married at? Please let us know if you or your bride need any help or have any questions!

Timberly- I think 10 am would be beyond perfect timing because i have to fly out later that night!!

Susie and Shellk-- You girls are toooo funny! I miss a day and I am back here laughing my butt off at the fruitcake stuff!

Hi Ladies,

I'm a fellow February Bride too - I just finished reading (technically skimming) all the posts under this thread and wow - you have been very busy girls :)

So I suppose since its less than 3 months until the big day I should catch up fast.

Name: Amber

Sign: Pisces

Children: Soon :)

Favorite colour: depends on my mood - right now I'm liking purple

Favorite food: chocolate

Favorite drink: lately - vodka-cran

Car: LR3

Pets: 1 dog - who is my substitute child

Job/Career: Financial Supervisor

Music: Everything - right now I'm in a Jack Johnson kind of mood

Fav. Show: hmmm, maybe Dexter or Desperate Housewives...

Siblings: 5, 4 brothers 1 Sister - I'm the baby

Alright - I think that should do it for now

I had to send my engagement ring away a week ago because I'm having my wedding band custom made to fit. Every day since (several times a day) I've freaked when I look at my ring finger.....and no ring.......it's like I've lost it. Whoa paranoid!

I'm hoping I get it back soon before I lose my mind.

Has anyone else had to send their ring away? How long before you got it back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeNeil View Post
I had to send my engagement ring away a week ago because I'm having my wedding band custom made to fit. Every day since (several times a day) I've freaked when I look at my ring finger.....and no ring.......it's like I've lost it. Whoa paranoid!
I'm hoping I get it back soon before I lose my mind.
Has anyone else had to send their ring away? How long before you got it back?
I sent mine away...it was supposed to take about 4 days to get it back and it took 2 weeks!! I was not happy! They kept promising it to me every couple of days and it wasn't ready. FI said I was being too nice to them so he just called and said we are picking up the ring tomorrow, whether you are done with the wax-up or not. I showed up last week with the intention of just getting my ring and finding someone else to make the band, but the wax-up looked really good and the price was less than I expected so I'm sticking with them. I'm such a sucker. :) Glad to feel engaged again, I know how you feel TeNeil!!

amber,welcome hope your having lots of fun planning.have you got much left to do?

teneil,i did read a thread on here where a b2b had the exact same problem.if you cant find the thread let me know and i will have a look for you.have they not told you how long?i could,nt imagine not having mine now.im still in the phase of taking it off before i wash the dishes hehe.

i am waiting for jetsbride to log on who is a bride who returned from our resort yesterday.i cant stop checking for her review.fi is like god give her chance how long will it take you to log on when you get home lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by italigirl View Post
Hey SusieQ....since you've been to GS, any comments on the hair/makeup they do there? I'm skeptical about someone new doing my hair and makeup, especially since it's my wedding day and I'll have these pics forever to remind me. I just don't want to look like a clown you know?
Sorry huin no info there, when I visited GS it was 7 weeks after it opened and they were not doing wedding at that time. I never went to the salon or the spa. I would try trip adviser and go through the pictures and comment post to find a bride that actually used the service, just email them. Most people are just happy to answer your questions. Good Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinbinea View Post
Hi Ladies,
I'm a fellow February Bride too - I just finished reading (technically skimming) all the posts under this thread and wow - you have been very busy girls :)

So I suppose since its less than 3 months until the big day I should catch up fast.

Name: Amber
Sign: Pisces
Children: Soon :)
Favorite colour: depends on my mood - right now I'm liking purple
Favorite food: chocolate
Favorite drink: lately - vodka-cran
Car: LR3
Pets: 1 dog - who is my substitute child
Job/Career: Financial Supervisor
Music: Everything - right now I'm in a Jack Johnson kind of mood
Fav. Show: hmmm, maybe Dexter or Desperate Housewives...
Siblings: 5, 4 brothers 1 Sister - I'm the baby

Alright - I think that should do it for now
welcome and congrats! we're a lot of fun on this thread... we'll help you out as much a possible. This site is a great resource.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellk View Post
amber,welcome hope your having lots of fun planning.have you got much left to do?

teneil,i did read a thread on here where a b2b had the exact same problem.if you cant find the thread let me know and i will have a look for you.have they not told you how long?i could,nt imagine not having mine now.im still in the phase of taking it off before i wash the dishes hehe.

i am waiting for jetsbride to log on who is a bride who returned from our resort yesterday.i cant stop checking for her review.fi is like god give her chance how long will it take you to log on when you get home lol
Stalker!!!!!