well ladies woke up really early this morning having a nightmare about the ahr.sweating and everything could,nt get back to sleep lol.for god sake michelle you need to get the wedding out the way first.but one thing was the dress the alterations were so wrong.lets hope everything goes well today hehe.i feel really emotional today for 1st time i think.normally i don,t cry and stuff so if i start doing that fi will really freak out hehe

what are we turning into??

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellk View Post
well ladies woke up really early this morning having a nightmare about the ahr.sweating and everything could,nt get back to sleep lol.for god sake michelle you need to get the wedding out the way first.but one thing was the dress the alterations were so wrong.lets hope everything goes well today hehe.i feel really emotional today for 1st time i think.normally i don,t cry and stuff so if i start doing that fi will really freak out hehe

what are we turning into??
It's 4.30am here and I am awake and can not get back to sleep. I really hate this because it starts the spiral of me getting run down and sick. I sent the third request of to the WC asking her if she can please give answers to a few very simple questions. Tick off to no end here, how do we get to the resort and smile and pretend that this person wasn't a royal pain is the butt?
I hope you ladies have a great weekend, I am working most all weekend, oh well it's $$$$$ right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieQ View Post
It's 4.30am here and I am awake and can not get back to sleep. I really hate this because it starts the spiral of me getting run down and sick. I sent the third request of to the WC asking her if she can please give answers to a few very simple questions. Tick off to no end here, how do we get to the resort and smile and pretend that this person wasn't a royal pain is the butt?
I hope you ladies have a great weekend, I am working most all weekend, oh well it's $$$$$ right!
Aww.... maybe play some computer games online and it will get you tired. That always works for me! I hope you're able to go back to sleep! We are just heading out for dinner... I think chinese tonight for dinner. LOL

*Hugs*

~ Erica (China Girl)

Erica you crack me up.... I am looking a real estate.... I love looking at what is for sale and what kind of decorating they have done. I am hoping to down size our home and move to a smaller house in the next few years. I'd like to do it next year, FI thinks we should wait about 5 years and have a house built. We'll see nothing has really jumped out at me and I have been window shopping (online) for about two years.

I think Chinese food would be great for dinner, hummmmmmm maybe while I am working I can get FI to cook. He'll just order food/

So Erica do you find it lonely being so far from home?

How funny that you're going to have Chinese food in China!! I can always count on your girls for a laugh.

futuremrsgoodrich - excited to see your project. I haven't done any sequin work and maybe I don't want to see cause that will add another project to my list. ha ha

susieq,i think you need some time out to chill.when you get home have nice big bubble bath with book and a glass of wine eat then go to bed.you need to go to bed early then even when you wake up early you will have had your sleep.

i went for my dress fitting today and i had forgotten how beautiful my dress is.the best thing was it made me realise how much weight i had lost.alterations should be done mid december but i cant lose any more weight.thats fine with me.all of my accesories went great with my dress too.except my basque i had got was also too big so had to but a bra from the shop.never mind fi wont notice when i change into it on the wedding night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdaybride View Post
Judgement day is here.. have those honeybuns sent me over the edge? Dress fitting number one in 56 minutes :/ updates later. Have a wonderful Saturday, Fabulous February Brides!!!!
hope everything goes well have we seen a pic of your dress yet i dont think we have?what date do you travel?just wondering with you getting married the day before me (the day i wanted to )

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieQ View Post
Take a Real Estate Course!! The books they give you to read about zoning laws, different warranties and deeds on lands and stuff will put you to sleep within 10 minutes of starting to read it... worked every time for me! lol

Shellk- I have done the same freaking out crazy dreams things and actually hit Justin one day and said you were suppose to take care of that in the middle of the night and he said "What? Take care of What?!?" and i was like sorry bad wedding dreams and went back to bed! lol

Vday-- I will be excited to hear how the dress fitting goes! Show us all photos cause I am sure that i will be totally jealous of how beautiful you look in your dress!

I am thinking about setting up my appt for a fitting on Sat so that way my bridesmaids from Illinois, Massachuetts, Missouri and Wisconsin can see the dress... the other bridesmaid is from California and can't make my bridal shower. I have them spread out coast to coast here in the US!!!

And my two gay male bridesmen from NYC can't be there either that day.... is it wierd that i am having my two guys stand up on my side-- cause I am really loving it right now and they are both super excited?