Timberly- It went well with the consultant just a looonng week! Glad it's over and I did take a lot away from our meetings!

Brooke- I thought the movie was so good! It definitely had it's cheesy parts and boy are those girls getting older! But it was a great girls night out!

Anyone have any big plans for the long weekend? Canadians I guess it sounds like your long weekend was last weekend? Any exciting trips?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris - your pics are gorgeous!!! I really like the one of your mom smiling at you - so touching!!! I also love your gerberas in the chairs - that's a great touch of colour!

Brooke the pics of the baby's room look great!! I like the pooh paintings! :)

Timberly I'm glad that the birthday celebration went well! Your daughter sounds so wonderful and smart!! Congrats!

Krista- I'm sorry to hear about your pain, but I'm glad that you and hubby are taking it okay and that this won't affect you getting pregnant again in the future :)

well Sean finally found a ring he likes and we bought it this weekend so that is a stress off my shoulders! We got our groomsmen outfits figured out. This weekend is more wedding stuff, next weekend is Bridal shower #1 and Sean's stag. Following weekend is Bridal Shower #2/Stagette. Then it's 2 weekends until leaving for Mexico! And I still haven't started tanning! I thought the weather might be nice enough, but it's been rainy for about a week now. I signed up for a tanning salon near my home though so I can fake bake...lol! I have to get some colour because I don't want to be a lobster on my wedding day!

Krista- Yea that he finally found a ring (that took way to long how stressful) and to have the outfits figured out must be a relief. Your time is coming up soooo fast and I am so excited for you. If I learned anything from my bridal showers it is the time that you will actually get the most presents, the wedding ppl will probably give you cash. So make sure that you have your registry full of stuff you really want.

Tricia- Good to hear about the movie- I guess I will have to go with my mom & sis to go and check it out!

Timberly- Keep me informed of if you are going to be wanting the jetblue passes cause they are all yours. I am looking forward to coming to NYC and going baby shopping with you when we find out what we are having!

EWWWWWWW--- I really didn't need to ever know that about my ticker!!!

Hey ladies!

Krista-I am sorry to hear of your loss, but am relieved to hear that you are okay and healthy, ectopic pregnancies can be really scary and I am glad that you are okay. It is also good to hear how positive you and your husband are working through this. Keep strong.

Timberly-Thank you for reminding me I am not crazy when feeling alone, you can probably even more so understand how lonely even such a large city like ours can be lonely. The upside to feeling empty without my family and best friends close by is that I just found a prenatal yoga class in my brooklyn neighborhood and am already meeting new moms that might just help feel that void and create new friendships :) PS. I agree, I want to be your daughter and go to the bahamas-hee hee.

Brooke-Boy oh boy you two are busy with reno's. I did see your photos on FB and they look great! Nice job on the mural!

Tricia-great to hear the practice start up is going great!

Chris-I think your photos turned out great. I think you have some great keepers. It looked like you guys had such a blast, and you looked so beautiful! Yeah! Thanks for sharing.

Krista B-Crazy that you are getting married so soon! I am sure it is a relief that you found his ring and groomsmen outfits. I remembered that we didn't find my ring until almost a week before we left. IT was a disaster, but it all worked out in the end.

Tricia-You asked about weekend plans, and I am actually really excited all of the sudden about ours. We have a friend that has a small house/cabin near lake Erie. There are about 8 friends going and we weren't going to go this year. But last weekend we found a car and decided to go. I am looking forward to being outdoors and sitting in the sun or even just on the back porch. we all have a great time together and it should be a fun relaxing weekend! I think I am just super amped to get out of the city, sometimes it wears on me and I miss the outdoors dearly!

Well, hope you all have fun plans ahead, sorry if I missed anyone, I feel like I wait so long to comment that I miss stories...

Chris - finally had a chance to see your slideshow. FANTASTIC!! Are you feeling a lot better about them now?

So I had planned to go back to work, but my boss told me to take the week off. I'm NOT going to argue!! Had an appointment with gyno this morning - he's hilarious and a definate keeper. Walked in and he immediately said Krista - you look a lot better since I last saw you. Then we asked when we could try again - obviously we don't know when my cycle is going to regulate. He said 1 month for sure, but would prefer 2. I said I think 2 is good cause I want to try the other side this time. He looked at my hubby and said shoot for the right (the left being the issue this time). Too funny!!

Sabrina- How fun!! Sounds like a great weekend! I wish I had a lake house to go away to!

Krista- That's funny. Sounds like you guys need to get into some crazy positions to ensure everything flows to the right side!!embarrest.gif Haha. Just joking. I don't think that's how things work exactly. :)

So my "friend" decided to show up 4 days early. Since I'm just coming off BC I guess my body's still a little out of wack. I pray that I don't regulate to a 24 day cycle!!

LOL Krista....too funny!!! I'm glad you guys can start trying again in a few months. Take it easy and spend the next few months just relaxing and putting lots of time and energy into your body and you!

Tricia - sorry to hear of your irregularity! LOL! I just got mine today too, and major cramps!UGH! I started on the pill again, so my body is just trying to adjust, but when I stopped the pill for about 2 years, I was on a 25/26 day cycle - being a woman really sucks sometimes!!!! Except the baby part, that's pretty cool!

That is definatly something I don't miss is Aunt Flo, but I could do with out the nausea, cramping and expanding pants line! lol

Today we get to hear the baby's heartbeat (praying its only 1 heartbeat!!!) Justin is pretty excited about it. I can't wait until we can find out the sex of the baby in 6 to 8 weeks!

So exciting Brooke!! Let us know how it goes. Are you hoping for one sex over the other? A friend of mine was really hoping for a boy so that she could send him out with his daddy - she ended up with a girl. She doesn't regret it don't get me wrong, just funny how that works out.

Krista - the count down is on girl!!!! So excited for you too!!

Krista-sounds like you have a great doctor :)

Brooke-I second the feeling of not missing the monthly visitor..but it was a trade off for the other stuff. My nausea has been gone almost two weeks now (knocking on wood), so you are almost there! Yeah, on hearing the heartbeat. Look forward to hearing how it goes. The first time I heard it I was overwhelmed with emotion and tears came streaming down! It was funny, on my last montly visit (monday) she was checking the heartbeat on the doppler and I thought it was connected to the sonogram. I asked to see the screen and she said, oh it's just the heartbeat. Then she pauses and says, do you want to see the baby, I can show you real quick even though we normally don't... Of course I do! and she did a quick sono to let me see the baby. Head, body arms and legs now! Sad part is, I told Ed to stay home because I thought I was just peeing in a cup! Hopefully you will get to see something too! I know you said only one sonogram (which is odd because we get two here in NY?) but they may have the basic machines, just ask, maybe they will show you :) Can;t wait to hear!