incubate ha ha ha that's great. put up some pics of before and after too. I love seeing what people do - someday I will get to doing stuff around here.

What is ettiquitte on thank you cards? We (well I) have been so lazy and JUST ordered them yesterday. We ordered postcards (with a wedding photo) with envelopes and then we also ordered magnets with a group shot from the wedding that we're going to include with the people who actually came. I think we paid for 2 weeks delivery which would put us at 4 weeks after the AHR.

Krista - great job. I went through a slight "OMG it's over" period last week and I'm so glad you joined this thread so that your happiness could rub off.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea what the etiquette is. I think within 3 months is ok and even up to a year...

Where did you order the magnets from?? Were they expensive? I like that idea..... lol

I don't know what is taking so long regarding our cards. The website made it sound like they would be delievered in days.... so far it's been 11!

I'll definitely post before and after pics.... I am quite proud! LOL

Appt sucked I learned they are only going to do 1 ultrasound! What? There were just a bunch of thingsthat came up expense wise and I'm freaking out now! Welcome to motherhood I guess!

Chris- trust me u will be happy to have ur reno done and not be pregnant during it. I am always exhausted now.

They will do an ultrasound around 18 weeks that seems so far away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton View Post
Appt sucked I learned they are only going to do 1 ultrasound! What? There were just a bunch of thingsthat came up expense wise and I'm freaking out now! Welcome to motherhood I guess!

Chris- trust me u will be happy to have ur reno done and not be pregnant during it. I am always exhausted now.
They will do an ultrasound around 18 weeks that seems so far away.
One ultrasoundhuh.gif that's crazy! I know the only reason my co-worker has had two ultrasounds already is because she had an ovarian cyst they were monitering... but I am pretty sure in Canada you still get more.
How long is your maternity leave? I heard it's only 6 weeks..... that can't be true can it?

Yeah, I hear re. the renos. Everything happens for a reason I think. My friend is so cute, I am a big U2 fan and have a couple concerts coming up this year... she says, you wouldn't want to be 6 months pregnant while standing in line all day for U2! haha Point taken. It'll happen.

Our house is 40 years old and as far as renos go we don't have much left (that we can afford to do anyway). In the last year and a half that we have been living there I have painted every single room minus one. :s I still have the doors to paint and some baseboards... then we are re-doing the basement ceiling and floors. That's going to be a big dirty job... I am hoping to start in a couple weeks. I had originally wanted it done in April but we are waiting on Eric's dad to have some free time to help us.

I was saying to Eric last night that my goal is to get as much done in the next few months as possible so that when I am eventually pregnant, I can just literally relax and enjoy the experience. Sleep in on Saturdays if I want to, take afternoon naps if I need to... So, I said if I drive him crazy in the next few weeks with all my working to just understand my ultimate goal... Don't get me wrong, he helps, but I do all the painting. I am a bit of a control freak and master painter. haha bunny_4.gif

Krista B-Love all of your DIY wedding items, they turned out really nice! I especially love your shoes, so cute!

Chris-Yes, I am looking forward to your before and after shots, we have a tiny apartment in Brooklyn currently, so there are no renovations happening here :) What is next on your list?

Brooke-Did they do a vag internal sonogram when you went the first time? What type of costs are you incurring? Meaning things for baby, or dr appt stuff? Sorry, now I am curious...when are they seeing you again?

Krista-I know that "it's over" feeling, I find that I squash it by looking through our photos, Ed laughs when he comes home and all of the photos we have at the house are out and he asks if I went through them again! I love reliving the moments!

We did finally get our TTD back, although I am not too thrilled by them. The photography is wonderful and there are a couple of good shots, I guess I just wanted some more "sexy" water poses of hubby and I in a more secluded surrounding. Because water was cold and we didn't know where to go to take them the photogs suggested Playa Del Carmen, which was great for the around town shots, just not the beach stuff...too many people around and not the look I was going for. But either way, it is what it is...now I am thinking about converting my gown into a christening gown for the baby...what do you all think? After doing TTD in it, is that weird?

Anyways, here is the link...don't be too harsh because I am super sensitive these days hee hee :)

http://pictage.com/824212

Sabrina- I just went through all of them LOL!! Honestly?? I love them. I really do, and I am not just saying that. I actually prefer TTD shoots that aren't on the beach. I know it's not what most people want when they have a DW but I prefer it. You have some really really good shots to make an incredible album. You also have tons of really sexy shots of the two of you on the beach. Once you weed through and pick out the best you'll see you have an incredible TTD album. You are definitely sensitive right now... TRUST me.

I am quite envious of your photographer right now... LOL

Hey Sabrina! I love love love your pictures! They are awesome!!! I especially like the ones in town because it's such a unique look. The colours, and the whole idea of walking in a Mexican town with regular people around, and you guys in your wedding outfits - it's cool! I really like the swing pictures! And you definitely have some HOT! beach photos. I also love the ones of you guys up against the boat - wowsa! It looks like you are gonna start you knowing (LOL) right there against the boat! he he! You and your hubby have a lot of passion and you can see that in those pics! bunny_4.gif