Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyandTricia View Post
I finally posted my review!! It's pretty long and probably boring for those who are not future Moon Palace brides, but there's lots of pics!
Tricia I loved your review!!! I don't think you have to have been married at the same resort to enjoy a review wink.gif I find it interesting to see what other resorts offer etc... You've inspired me to do one of my own now! I thought I was too late, but seeing as though I just got my pictures I suppose better late than never. I think our reviews are really helpful to future brides. I suppose it's our duty, lol

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ladies! well this is going to be short because im typing with one hand....yup I sprained the fingers on my right hand...boooo! I was at football practice last night (I play in a ladies touch football league, and bam, caught the ball wrong and jammed my fingers)! Makes wedding planning, and anything for that matter difficult! since it's my right hand!

Ali, dont worry bout the dress, the funny part is it totally would have fit my chest measurement, but my lower ribcage is really wide too, so thats what prevents me from zipping it up... sad.gif im glad you had fun in NYC! I can't wait to see that city!

alright I gotta go ice my hand and pop some ibu's.... home from work today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by svetayasofiya View Post
Tricia I loved your review!!! I don't think you have to have been married at the same resort to enjoy a review wink.gif I find it interesting to see what other resorts offer etc... You've inspired me to do one of my own now! I thought I was too late, but seeing as though I just got my pictures I suppose better late than never. I think our reviews are really helpful to future brides. I suppose it's our duty, lol
I hope you do! I love reading about everyone's weddings!

Chris-- Did you remind your PITA (love it Tricia) co-worker how fat she is looking today? Ask her is she is going to be the next Octomom because she is looking so large! hehehehe oooohhhh Im awful.

Krista- Boo for getting hurt... that sucks.

Tricia- I am actually going to read your review after my reception is done... until then...back to reception stuff!

Ladies have a great day!

Brooke, don't overdo yourself, be sure to take some time to breath and relax. You are making me feel like a baby. I was so fatigued the first weeks. Also, your ticker cracks me up that now "mommy's realizing she needs to clean the toilet a little bit better" I was actually thinking that about our toilet last Saturday during one of those moments. Also, you are so funny about Chris's coworker, that would be funny. Also, speaking of hilarious, thank you for sharing the TTD bloopers, it made me chuckle, it was cute!

Krista-Yes, saw the pics on FB, looked like such a good time! but yes, like Chris, i want to know, does it feel sooooo good to put your dress back on and get dressed up?!?! I had a dream about it, but it was that we went back to the resort for a month anniversary and I didn't have my dress and all the other brides were wearing their dresses and I was so bummmed.

Krista B-take it easy girl! Don't hurt yourself! I am sorry to hear the dress isn't working out, would simple alterations work?

Tricia, enjoyed your review, it is always fun to see how others went in more detail. I still haven't done one and feel alittle bit guilty, but don't know how great it would be if I did it now anyways...

Chris, no worries, we totally understand, people like that are annoying. So sorry you have to deal with her on a daily basis, but I think Brooke has some good ideas!

Ali, looks like you had a great time in NYC, glad to see. I followed your photos on FB :)

Well, I am sorry if I missed anyone, trying to catch up here :) hope you ladies all have a great Friday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischaka View Post
lol..sorry. to actually get in the water. Most of the people that are going want to be in the ocean so I was wondering if the weather was warm enough to get in.
It was a little chilly, but I was told that it was unseasonably cold by the locals. That was my only time there in February so I have nothing to compare to. It was too cold for me to get into the pool unless it was heated. I almost felt like the ocean was warmer than the pools.

Tricia I loved your review... reading it reminded me of the whole process (aside from checking in here I havent spent much time on BDW lately)... planning a wedding was stressful but so fun. Spending money is fun, planning your favorite day with your favorite people is fun.

Chris I hope you write a review. I know I have looked at an read mine a ton!

Krista Im sorry about your hand!! Ice ice ice!!