Susie: Gran Bahia Tulum, Jan. 27-Feb. 11, (Married)

Julie: Grand Cozumel Jan 31 - Feb 14 (Married)

Alison: Beaches Negril, Feb 4-8 (Married)

Erica: Catalonia Riv. Maya, Feb 7-14 (Married!!)

Shelk: Rui Palaca, Riv. Maya, Feb 7-22 (wedding Feb 15)

Timberly: Dreams, Los Cabos! Feb. 11- Feb. 16, (wedding Feb 14)

Tesia: Occidental Grand Xcaret, Feb. 11-18 (wedding Feb. 16)

Chris: Barcelo, Feb. 13-27, (wedding Feb. 18 )

Krista H: Feb. 14-Feb 28 (wedding Feb 18 )

TeNeil: GBP Tulum Feb 14-21 (wedding Feb 18 )

Breens: Barcelo Tropical, Feb 14 - Feb. 22 (wedding Feb 19)

Rayanne: Gran Bahia Tulum, Feb 21 - Feb 28 (wedding Feb 25)

Tricia: Moon Palace, Feb. 23-Mar. 4 (wedding Feb. 26)

Brooke: Moon Palace, Feb. 24-Mar. 3 (wedding Feb 27)

Yea Timberly, Chris and Breens!!!!!!!!!!! Whoop Whoop!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by futuremrsgoodrich View Post
So funny you ladies are talking about it... last month it came a week early from stress and I started ON my wedding day... Ive saved my white nightie for the AHR which is 2 weeks after the wedding so who knows maybe it will bring us baby luck?!!

You gals are in the home stretch, how exciting, DONT FORGET TO BREATHE AND ENJOY IT... (whats what everyone said to me and its true) .... try not to stress, it will be awesome ... cant wait to see your pictures!!
I am so excited for these girls... having my wedding over and knowing that amazing feeling and excitement of YOUR DAY, I am giddy waiting for these girls to have their day.

Wooooo Hoooooo! we leave tonight and I am so excited. I have been on an excitement high since yesterday! A couple errands today and off we go! Sometimes I get so excited thinking about it, it takes my breath away. i don't know how I am going to keep it together on the wedding.

Chris- I have seen sun all week...don't stress, it will be fine. i did see the info on the other site, thank you, we still haven't heard about an appointment with our WC either...Yes, I will look for you- if you want to find us, we will be the overly ecstatic couple on the beach with margarita in hand! :)

See you all when I get back!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by breens View Post
Wooooo Hoooooo! we leave tonight and I am so excited. I have been on an excitement high since yesterday! A couple errands today and off we go! Sometimes I get so excited thinking about it, it takes my breath away. i don't know how I am going to keep it together on the wedding.

Chris- I have seen sun all week...don't stress, it will be fine. i did see the info on the other site, thank you, we still haven't heard about an appointment with our WC either...Yes, I will look for you- if you want to find us, we will be the overly ecstatic couple on the beach with margarita in hand! :)

See you all when I get back!!!
The tears will come and your hands will tremble, your heart will race and your voice will crack.... Your knees will feel weak and it will be hard to breath at times................. It is overwhelming joy!!!! Suck up every second of it!!! Have the best day ever girl!!!!!!

Hi ladies! I got a text from Timberly this morning and she got onto the plane to Cabo!

Chris and Breens have a great time! Remember the weather changes every day I want the weather mans job its the only job u can be wrong all the time and never get fired.

I would put up the list but I'm on my cell phone and can't will the next person to post do it please? Thanks!

I am so glad Timberly got off! I was hoping it would work out for her:) Woohooo Valentine's Day wedding a go!

Breens and Chris have a wonderful trip!

Off for my pedicure and then a few more things to finish up.

One disappointing thing....I asked my mom if I could borrow her wedding ring from my dad..something old. She got all upset because I guess she went looking for it a couple months ago and it is not where she thought she put it and now cannot find it! Its not the end of the world, but then I asked and she felt bad....argh! I wasn't trying to make her sad or feel bad. Dangit!