Sofiya, I am so jealous, you will be there longer :) But I am so happy for you! Also, I would say, do it on the BD shoots, even if you do them when you get back? I don't know how to not sound corny when saying, but I think it is a great snapshot and way to appreciate our bodies, for time does change...I thought I might keep up with it every decade or so, even if for just one image to embrace my body and changes. My girlfriend just did pregnancy shots and they are beautiful! Just my two cents :)

Robynzee-Congrats and hope you have a wonderful time!

Our travel dates/resort: Arrive Barcelo Tropical Feb 14 and depart sadly on the 22nd.

Wedding Feb 19...we too are trying to schedule a summer vacation/honeymoon to Scotland, Ireland and Germany to see family and friends (guess that's not completely a honeymoon either :)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ladies...

I am behind again but enjoyed reading up... You guys make me smile :))... Susie, I am so happy your brother will make it... Hope your dress will be ok Raykel... I bet it will work out, I heard a story of a bride at our resort accidentally burning her dress with an iron on her wedding day! Can you believe it?! The coordinator managed to bustle it some way to hide the burn... everything seems to work out in the end, I am told anyway.

the FIs whole family is not coming to the shower... they are having their own family day... which btw, they didnt invite the FI to. stfu.gifI am crossing fingers that they are planning to surprise him with breakfast in bed or something otherwise it is pretty s***y.censored.gif

I got my TTD dry cleaned.. pretty good for 20 bucks if I do say so myself. smile29.gif

Got the BD photos in the mail today... they came out really well. I will post one or 2 in a few.

My dress is being re-altered... lost those wanted pounds and now the dress is a bit big.. there are worse problems in the world... still a few things to do, music, vows, pay the photog.

I added myself to the list, (I know some are missing/incomplete but my memory to put them down is not so good)

Susie: Gran Bahia Tulum, Jan. 27-??

Alison: Beaches Negril, Feb 4-8 (wed date 6th)

Timberly: (can't remember exactly), Feb. 11- Feb. 16

Tricia: Moon Palace, Feb. 23-Mar. 4

Brooke: Moon Palace, Feb. 24-?

Chris: Barcelo, Feb. 13-27

You guys are awesome... not long now!!smile123.gif

grouphug.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by futuremrsgoodrich View Post
btw, Chris, I am JEALOUS!! 2 weeks!!!
Let's just hope it doesn't end up in divorce! We have never been on vacation together! LOL After 4 days he'll be dying to go home, but he is so burnt out from work I am hoping he will enjoy being away. In any event there will be plenty of this shots.gif

Me... me.... Meeeeeeee, don't forget about me!

We leave the USA on Feb. 7th, get married on Feb. 10th and return to the USA on Feb. 14th. We are only staying a week becasue we have a AHR we are preparing for. We weren't going to have one but we felt guilty that some of our very close family couldn't make it to the wedding so we will have our reception 5 days after we get back from MEXICO! I will also wear my dress, I just hope I don't ruin it while in MEXICO. We aren't taking a honeymoon until fall time. We're thinking about going somewhere in Asia since we live in Asia.

smile72.gif

Susie: Gran Bahia Tulum, Jan. 27-Feb. 11 (wed date: Feb 2)

Alison: Beaches Negril, Feb 4-8 (wed date: Feb 6)

Erica: Catalonia Riv. Maya, Feb 7-14 (wed date: Feb. 10)

Timberly: Feb. 11- Feb. 16 (wed date: Feb. 14)

Chris: Barcelo, Feb. 13-27

Tricia: Moon Palace, Feb. 23-Mar. 4 (wed date: Feb. 27)

Brooke: Moon Palace, Feb. 24-?

Leave for USA in 7 days

Leave for MEXICO in 12 day

Reception in 24 days

Leave for CHINA in 27 days sad.gif

smile78.gif

~ Erica

Allison- can't wait to see the pics!! I agree with what other people have said...this is a good time to take the pics before we all start the February Brides Expectant thread!!

Glad the list has grown! It's so exciting to see everyone's day approaching!

Susie: Gran Bahia Tulum, Jan. 27-Feb. 11, (wedding Feb. 2)

Alison: Beaches Negril, Feb 4-8 (wedding Feb. 6)

Erica: Catalonia Riv. Maya, Feb 7-14 (wedding Feb. 10)

Timberly: (can't remember exactly), Feb. 11- Feb. 16, (wedding Feb 14)

Chris: Barcelo, Feb. 13-27, (wedding Feb. 18 )

Krista H: Feb. 14-Feb 28 (wedding Feb 18 )

Breens: Barcelo Tropical, Feb 14 - Feb. 22 (wedding Feb 19)

Tricia: Moon Palace, Feb. 23-Mar. 4 (wedding Feb. 26)

Brooke: Moon Palace, Feb. 24-Mar. 3 (wedding Feb 27)

Hi guys! I am behind again too and off racing to make my Sparks meeting. This will be quick, but I will get back on here later...I am sure some of you other no sleepers will be up with me:)

Susie...omigosh...almost time to fly - yippeee!

Timberly I am so glad Christ is happy with his ring - like you would have really engraved it with "put it back on "...LMAO....men. If you really had so little faith in him you wouldn't be marrying him - wait...married him! wink.gif

Brooke I am glad the computer worked out - good for youbeing able to figure that out!

Sofiya I am not married yet either.

Tricia - glad to hear the shoot went well. Mine went really well...there are over 400 photos from the three hours! I have no idea how to link you guys to them, but when I get them sorted out this week I will post a couple. I didn't want to lie to FI either...but he slept in and left late and thought I was going to work, so I had to leave and act like I did. Went and sat in the mall parking lot and read my book and ate McD's till he left. But then I came home, grabbbed my stuff, did my hair and left. Here is how he figured out I wasn't at work - I made the bed!!!! The tire tracks from the suitcase he thought were from my Goddaughter, but I made the bed. Dummy! I really did not think he would notice!

I have added mine to the list too! Woohoo:) Have a good one ladies and I will catch up with you later. Gotta go make cookies with my little Sparks tonight:)

Timberly: (can't remember exactly), Feb. 11- Feb. 16, (wedding Feb 14)

Rayanne: Gran Bahia Tulum, Feb. 21-Feb. 28 (wedding Feb 25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyandTricia View Post
Allison- can't wait to see the pics!! I agree with what other people have said...this is a good time to take the pics before we all start the February Brides Expectant thread!!

Glad the list has grown! It's so exciting to see everyone's day approaching!

Timberly: Dreams, Los Cabos! Feb. 11- Feb. 16, (wedding Feb 14)
I am officially jealous of these two week romps! We are thinking of visiting Paris sometime in the year. We have a AHR to plan first. We weren't going to have one, but Chris really wants one.

BD shoots are really good to see how the body changes after pregnancy, but having a baby doesn't necessarily "wreck" your body Missy poo! LOL our munchkin is 5yrs old and I still like to think I look pretty hot. smile117.gif lol.

My BM STILL does not have her passport renewed. So she says, she submitted the application, but I don't completely trust her at this point. I gave her the money for her dress and she SPENT it. She confessed last week after I kept asking her what was the holdup getting the dress. I was sooo pissed censored.gif who spends their dress money. She gave me a sob story about being short on a very important bill. censored.gif sooo pissed. I told her not to call me until she has dress and passport in hand.
Well I am off to do some crunches.. I am determined to have that dress taken back in an inch! I ate, I mean threw away all of the junk food. Game face on. I still have time :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raykel View Post
Timberly I am so glad Christ is happy with his ring - like you would have really engraved it with "put it back on "...LMAO....men. If you really had so little faith in him you wouldn't be marrying him - wait...married him! wink.gif
LMAO Christ! haha That is awesome!!! smile120.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdaybride View Post
I am officially jealous of these two week romps! We are thinking of visiting Paris sometime in the year. We have a AHR to plan first. We weren't going to have one, but Chris really wants one.

BD shoots are really good to see how the body changes after pregnancy, but having a baby doesn't necessarily "wreck" your body Missy poo! LOL our munchkin is 5yrs old and I still like to think I look pretty hot. smile117.gif lol.

My BM STILL does not have her passport renewed. So she says, she submitted the application, but I don't completely trust her at this point. I gave her the money for her dress and she SPENT it. She confessed last week after I kept asking her what was the holdup getting the dress. I was sooo pissed censored.gif who spends their dress money. She gave me a sob story about being short on a very important bill. censored.gif sooo pissed. I told her not to call me until she has dress and passport in hand.
Well I am off to do some crunches.. I am determined to have that dress taken back in an inch! I ate, I mean threw away all of the junk food. Game face on. I still have time :)
I was hoping to go to Paris this year too!! I am dreaming of May for a week but we'll see how it goes...
Timberley- you *are* hot! My paranoia doesn't exactly extend to anyone I know in particular. I just hear how after you have a baby your hips get wider and I hear that sooooooooo often I am terrified! My hips are wide enough. doh.gif I also am prone to stretch marks as I got them as a teenager when I grew those bloody hips! They don't bother me now but if I had them across my belly I will be really upset. I'd like to be able to wear a bikini again... undecided.gif I am really not as vain as I sound... really truly!
I can't believe your friend spent the dress money. That is sad. I guess some peoples situations are really tough... but if she can afford the trip? Does she have free rain on the dress or has it already been picked out? I sure hope she comes through for you. Our weddings are really testing our friendships eh?

I can't believe Susie is leaving us in two days........................ I am going to have like 100 pages to catch up on while I am away. lol dizzy.gif

*I am smilie happy tonight....... pinkie.gif

Ok Ladies I have photos for you tonight:

Click the image to open in full size. Our Sand Ceremony Stuff

Click the image to open in full size. The OOT Bag

Click the image to open in full size. My JCPenny find tonight

Timberly-- I would kill her! She would be a dead woman... thats even worse than mine refusing to talk to me anymore...she didn't take my money and not plan on being there.

Chris- You ate McD's before your shoot? lol I'm avoid McD's all together if I can!

Ladies I am getting so excited and I LOVE the list it just starts to make everyones day more real!