On a happier note - because that is so what I need to focus on - Brooke you are one hawt lady! The shoot went awesome - great idea with the shower. Tricia I have mine this Sunday too and I hope my shots turn out as well as everyone else's so far!

Ali - sorry about the panty party conflict. I know everyone has their own comfort levels, but if I was uncomfortable I would do something silly like buy candy underwear or something more of a joke just to take part. That's me though.

Krista...too bad about FI's dad. Does he not like to travel or is he afraid to fly and just won't admit it? I hope that works out with your FI. You guys just have to make the best of it though because it is your day and that is what really matters:)

Teshy and Breens - happy day! Congrats a bit late:) Woohoo!smile03.gif

Catch you later ladies:)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ladies - thanks for the words of encouragement! I hope everything works out for my FI and his dad. If not, we will still have fun on our special day! :)

Raykel - I'm so sorry to hear about that!! Hopefully they can do something to either fix it, or give you another dress. Would they have your same dress in stock? I hope when you talk with the manager they can help you! **sending you good vibes! **

Have a great time at your BD shoot on Sunday girls!

Last night I got my wedding shoes!! YAY!! A hot pink pair of high heels as well as a silver pair of sandals with a tiny tiny heel (for comfy reception shoes). Here are the pictures! FI didn't understand the concept of two pairs of shoes, so I just laughed at him...lol...he doesn't get it!

I got these in hot pink!

Click the image to open in full size.

and I got these in silver!

Click the image to open in full size.

Yay for shoes! smile72.gif

ladies before i start can we all please confirm our travel date.

breens,congrats on your legal day.

brooke,omg where did you find that.if it was a dw maybe she would stay cool but come on.

kristab(i think),too right it is all about you ive adopted that and have felt much better since.

susieq,you sound so totally happy you make me smile.

raykel,you shud sound down this is a biggie but it is something that will be sorted.i hope the manager sorted it out for you.are you totally in love with your dress or can they give you another one?i kinow your not gonna want this but im sure you would want a new one that you are ok with rather than your lovely one that you are not happy with?please let me know how you get on.just what i want to hear the night b4 i go fetch mine lol only kidding.

timberley,i leave home on the evening of 6th.what about you?i have looked into it its miles.if you type in google, map of mexico there is a map on lonely planet.imagine mens private parts with the bit dangling in the middle im on the end of one ball and your on the end of the other.therefore we need to go all the way around the middle bit.im am soo laughing but couldnt think of a shape like that lol.i would genuinely love to meet up.

Kristab...those shoes are great! I am a shoe whore. Unfortunately (or fotunately?) I have super skinny feet so I only get to buy about 2 of every 8 pair I try on:) love love love the shoes.....

Thanks on the dress. Manager was really good about it and they have bumped up the lastest fitting to next Wed and will have whatever it is the seamstress thinks she has to do done. Then I guess we take it from there. I am just going to take a couple deep breaths when I think of it and let it go.....I cannot do anything more until next Weds so I have to let it go.

Shells if they don't fix this one I am hooped. I don't have time to shop and there is no way they can get anything in on time.....I am just going to hope for the best. I guess I could just wear a bikini....or wait....who had the cool ripped up looking one....sofiya? Do you still have that one avaiablewink.gif LOL

Raykel-- the computer crash and now the dress (btw I have a MAJOR virus right now thats hijacked my entire system- its make me think of you right away) -- I guess if your dress doesn't work out you can just go and find the one i posted above since its so classy and like shells said is has built in air conditioning! lol. I really hope that it all works out and you have awesome pics to post of it.

Krista- I can't see the shoes and I want to see them!

Shells- Good luck with your fitting!

Susie- I am so happy for you that your brother booked

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellk View Post
ladies before i start can we all please confirm our travel date.

breens,congrats on your legal day.

brooke,omg where did you find that.if it was a dw maybe she would stay cool but come on.

kristab(i think),too right it is all about you ive adopted that and have felt much better since.

susieq,you sound so totally happy you make me smile.

raykel,you shud sound down this is a biggie but it is something that will be sorted.i hope the manager sorted it out for you.are you totally in love with your dress or can they give you another one?i kinow your not gonna want this but im sure you would want a new one that you are ok with rather than your lovely one that you are not happy with?please let me know how you get on.just what i want to hear the night b4 i go fetch mine lol only kidding.

timberley,i leave home on the evening of 6th.what about you?i have looked into it its miles.if you type in google, map of mexico there is a map on lonely planet.imagine mens private parts with the bit dangling in the middle im on the end of one ball and your on the end of the other.therefore we need to go all the way around the middle bit.im am soo laughing but couldnt think of a shape like that lol.i would genuinely love to meet up.
I leave on February 11th and return on Feb 16th. I couldn't take off more than that because our daughter goes to private school and I don't want her to miss that many days of school. I have to actually write a letter to let the head master of her school know that she won't be there.. strict! Hopefully we will travel alone when I am off of work for a few days in a row.

OH my goodness!! You are hilarious!!!! not a winky.. I definitely know my way around those wink.gif

Raykel..So sorry about your dress, I can only imagine how frustrating that must be. Stay positive, it will all work out..

I am a little no A LOT sad.. I told chris that I surprised him and got the ring engraved and he was so upset saying that he loved it just the way it was. I was expecting him to be excited and feel appreciative, but he completely burst my bubble. I wanted to cry. MENcensored.gif

Hi Ladies...

Well can you say HANGOVER!!!!!!!! Sue has one hell of a hangover this morning... My night out with my gfriend turned into a surprize shower at my neighbour's house. Ok they have been plotting behind my back for a month. We are leaving my house to head out to the club and my grfriend the neighbour calls and says, Sue I need your help, you have to come over, You'll never believe whats happened. I am always going to her rescue.. leaking dishwasher, toilet running on. You name it, I have had to fix for her. I didn't think twice... My other friend and I head over there and she is calling me from the basement... "you have to come down here, your never going to believe this one". I go down to the basement and their all there... Holy cow!!!! I was surprized!!!!!

I will post pictures later they should be funny, wearing a pink furry hat.

have a great day ladies four more sleeps before i leave.

WOW 4 more sleeps. I have 22 and I'm getting nervous - although I do have to say (and because of you girls) I am really starting to get excited and putting all the negative energy behind me.

Tonight is our bachelor/bachelorette party. They have told me very limited information so I'm nervous to see what they have in store, but so ready for fun!!

Timberly - sorry to hear about the ring situation. Is the engraving on the inside? confused as to why this would ruin it and it wouldn't be the same.

Timberly- How heart breaking to hear! I would be soooo upset- I am thinking that I am going to wait until after the wedding and get it engraved for the AHR.

Susie- Well you almost made it through without a party! lol

Krista- I am happy to hear that you aren't letting the negativity bother you- its your day enjoy it! Have a blast at your party!

Tricia- I have new hair photos to send to you when I get back to WI!