Bridesmaid dress SOS!!! Pressured into dress...

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 Sheree10

• 1,026 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 11:02 PM

Love the dress. It may be warm but your BM's should be okay especially if the reception will be in ac.

#22 NRLanders

• 72 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 11:58 PM

I love dress one! Especially that color!!! I don't think you could find a prettier dress for the beach!

#23 *Meagan*

• 5,521 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 12:15 AM

I think the first dress is the one. Flowy but super cute!!! totally perfect. Dont stress!

#24 soon2BMrs.Prince

• 212 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 02:13 AM

I love the off the shoulder look and the color of the dress is perfect for a beach wedding. I agree with some of the others, if the length is bothering you then look into shortening and if it's not possible then don't sweat it. Your reception will be in A/C so your BMs will be ok.

#25 Jo 2010

Jo 2010
          • 291 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 02:26 AM

I LOVE the blue dresses!

and i dont think that there will be too much 1 shoulderedness in your pics.

I do see the toga resemblance, but I dont think it will be too much

#26 LadyTrunck

• 1,114 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 03:59 AM

I agree with a everyone on here- if your BM's like it, that is a bonus within itself! It is a gorgeous dress, I don't think you will regret it
              Married to my BEST FRIEND!
              July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
              Non-Pro Pics:
              Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#27 palmtree

• 23 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 08:02 AM

I like the first dress, but you might be able to change it as long as the store hasn't put the order through to the dress-maker. You should call and ask. It might give you more peace of mind and it doesn't hurt to call. If all your bride's maids love the dress though, you should be really happy. It's rare that all the bride's maids are excited over the dress they get to wear.

#28 jenninjamaica

• 547 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 09:50 AM

I love the first dress. That's what I'm looking for, but I would shorten it!!!!

#29 ~Jessica~

• Banned
                  • 3,479 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 10:14 AM

I think the ones the bridesmaids decided on looks great! And I don't think the one-shouldered look will look bad in photos at all! And hey if they are hot on the day of the wedding just remind them that they decided on that dress! But no worries the dress will look fab on your wedding day!

Plus remember dresses can always be shortened. If you decide you want the dress that they decided on to be short, you are the bride. You could always just tell them that u will pay for the alterations to make it a short dress!

#30 ACH2009

• 330 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 10:48 AM

I think it's a beautiful dress and it's great that they all love it so much!
                      Our Pro Pic slideshow by Tammy B Photography

Our Pro Pic slideshow by Melissa Green Photographyhttp://www.melissagr....php#/featured/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users