ROR 2010 Brides

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 kdnicholer21

kdnicholer21
  • Banned
  • 51 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 09:04 AM

I wanted to be sure to let all of you know some news I just received from the ROR. If you are planning to use the photshop they have changed the picture package. For the two larger packages PHOTOS ARE NO LONGER INCLUDED. I was a little shocked because I hear they gave you llike 70 pictures free and not basically its the same thing as hiring someone outside. Hope this helped!!

#2 nikicrosby

nikicrosby
    • 230 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 09:19 AM

WOW......has Michael updated his website yet....or did they send you something? Would you mind sending it over to me?

#3 ajlbuaxo

ajlbuaxo
      • 175 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 11:37 AM

Thanks for the information! Its good to know cause were really thinking of bringing our own Photographer.

#4 kdnicholer21

kdnicholer21
        • Banned
        • 51 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 01:42 PM

This is the email I received from him when I asked about the 2010 included photos:
          thanks you for your email.

There is a lot of things I can do for you - but one thing I can´t - and that is to interfere into RIU´s Politics.
          If they don´t offer the photo package anymore that was there in 2009, I´m not in the position to do something against it.

What I can do, is to work in other resorts. I did that already. You name it, I´ll be there.

Another thing I can reassure you is that i´m fair with everyone and nobody´s getting special deals which are cheaper than others.
          That is my base of the business.

I would be happy if you wnat to follow the compliments I´m getting all over the internet .- I´ll be worth it.
          Like today, we had 3 weddings and a whole lot of rain. Other photographers would quit and blame it on the rain.
          I´m going for great pictures though, whatever it takes. I took all the delays ( waiting time of the brides ) on my shoulders and didn´t have much of a break anymmore between the 3 weddings.
          And in the end, everyone´s happy with the pictures, see a comment that I received in the email before your´s.

Amazing isint it, they don't want you to bring outsiders and then take away the photos offered in the package

#5 kdnicholer21

kdnicholer21
          • Banned
          • 51 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 02:30 PM

Also if you need the person to contact for making cakes at the rui I have the email. I have plicelist for the following photographers:

Stacey Clarke-------www.staceyclarkephpgraphy.com
            Brian Nejedly--------www.braindesign.com
            Misha Earle
            Sungold photography
            phtographis art jamaica
            frank panaro photography---(in miami)www.frankpanarophtography.com
            brain k crain---------www.bkcphoto.com
            Gary masters----www.mastersweddings.com

And im not sure of the prices you have been getting for the TA. I posted a thread for help on the subject and no one wanted to respond but this is the cheapest rate I found. $899 for a standard room per person for 7 nights at honeymoonsinc.com. If you find better let me know!!!

#6 futuremrsmartez

futuremrsmartez
            • 13 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 02:43 PM

we are bringing our own photographer. i need to find a videographer though! any leads? also why does it seem top secret for price list related to ROR weddings?..... i like to plan ahead my expenses . our wedding is jan 30, 2010

#7 kdnicholer21

kdnicholer21
              • Banned
              • 51 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 08:52 AM

Not really sure but if you email them they will give you pricing to what you are looking for!

#8 CherylMc

CherylMc
                • 211 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 10:48 AM

Wow this is good to know - so what package are you all looking at or are you going with someone else?
                  cheryl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users