Sign in to follow this  
Brenners

DW...Where do you start???

The choice of location and/or resort was my toughest decision - but once we got there, everything really starts falling into place. Unlike a regular wedding, a lot of the choices are narrowed for you - I'm much better with process of elimination! Trust me, you will breathe a huge sigh of relief once you make this first decision! Best of luck!

Thanks everyone. Part of the reason for the DW is because we want it as simple as possible. So I am glad to hear that once we nail down the location, everything else will be relatively smooth sailing.

welcome4.gif

You're gonna LOVE being a part of this amazing forum!!! My advice would be just to take your time and do lots of research before you make your decisions and book or buy anything (resort, dress, flowers, you name it!)

BDW has proven to be invaluable in my planning, and it's comforting to know that there are other brides out there experiencing the same highs and lows during their planning process...a friend is always just on the other side of your computer screen!

CONGRATULATIONS and Welcome to BDW...it's a wedding-planning heaven!

If it helps I still havent decided I go back and forth between a cruise and an All inclusive about twice a week :)

I think when it gets closer you see financially what you can afford and thats it. Read the reviews and get some tips then the rest will fall into place!

Congrats!! From one of the above posts- I actually went on Trip Advisor as well, and read every review and looked at every picture! I found that website was great! Then once I found the resort I came on here!! I have found so many ideas, got my boarding pass template here for my invites!! There are so many great ideas here! Good luck planning!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Very thought provoking article it really helped me set up my strategies regarding. READ MORE : Login to Hotmail, Outlook using a Windows or Mac web browser Launch your web browser and login: Firstly, you need to launch your Windows or Mac web browser. Once you have successfully done so, go to the Hotmail sign in page:  http://hotmailaccount1811.blogspot.com Enter your email address and password: Once you have reached the Outlook sign-in page, you need to enter your Hotmail email address followed by your password then click Next. Congratulations, you have signed in: On the next page, select Sign In. Feel free to explore the services that are available to 
    • OMG these are incredible! Seriously blown away by the thoughtful detail you have put into every aspect of your gifts, your guests are going to be amazed! Props to you for adding so many personal touches and putting in so much time to make these gifts amazing!
    • These bags are amazing!! You are so organized and detailed, I am so impressed! I LOVE the Vistaprint stuff you ordered, the logo is so cute, I love your personalization!
    • I love etsy!! It's a great place to find personalized gifts without such a hefty price tag. I was thinking of getting my bridesmaids personalized necklaces with their names on them. I found these ones that are affordable and you can pick the chain length and different fonts, so you can really make them your own and pick what you know each bridesmaid will want. https://www.etsy.com/listing/595334072/personalized-name-necklace-stainless?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=personalized necklace&ref=sc_gallery-3-9&plkey=a8662525c53ec285c1b46b0f308162d0591edff8:595334072
    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
  • Topics