Photo

Flower petals or bubbles???

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Stamperamma

Stamperamma
  • 432 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:32 PM

When I started planning our wedding I read on a few sites including this forum that some of the resorts will not allow petals so we purchased bubbles.

Dea

#22 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
    • 661 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:53 PM

I had bubbles at my first wedding and although I loved it bc there was no clean up, in the end if I could go back and change something, it would be the bubbles.
      Unfortunately the bubbles where in a lot of the pictures and made what should have been fabulous pcitures, into bubble covered faces. I will never do the bubbles again for that very reason. So many of my pictures were ruined and I think I only got 1 or 2 really good pictures when we were walking down the aisle. I was so upset at the time. NOw that Im divorced it doesnt matter...lol...but I would hate for it to ruin your day.

Just a thought....:)

#23 SDbeachgirl

SDbeachgirl
      • 393 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 01:43 AM

If you have pedals, what are they kept in? I will have fans sitting on the seats. Would I also have a bag of pedals on each seat?

#24 lrfriendly

lrfriendly
        • 113 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 08:42 AM

That was my plan!!!! Too much??
          33 Booked!!

#25 amdecker

amdecker
          • 169 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:57 AM

I just returned from my wedding and we used both, but not in the way I thought. We used the petals to line the aisle on the beach and noone used the bubbles until the reception. But the whole wedding went so well that I don't have a single complaint. In fact, I was so preoccupied, I don't think I would have even noticed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users