Photo

My BD Shoot with TammyB

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 jesmcan

jesmcan
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 07:17 PM

All I can say is super hootttttt!!! The pictures came out sexy and tasteful :) your hubby is gonna love them
    The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#32 Tonir

Tonir
    • 283 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 10:06 AM

The pics and your outfits are amazing! TammyB is my wedding photographer for my wedding next April in St. Thomas. I am probably going to do the b-pics with her too and this makes me even more excited!

#33 Sammygurlj

Sammygurlj
      • 165 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:19 PM

So....I just can't wait anymore. I decided to give him the pics for his birthday next week. I made a book with Mypublisher, I should get it tomorrow and I'm really excited to see how it turns out. Sadly I won't get to see him open it since he is living in Texas until May but I'm sure he will enjoy having the book while he is away from me.

#34 DRB

DRB
        • 647 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 07:45 PM

Wow those are amazing! Tammy did a great job! Your FH is going to love them!

#35 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
          • VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 08:33 PM

they look great! Good job, Tammy :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#36 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 08:35 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Sammygurlj
              So....I just can't wait anymore. I decided to give him the pics for his birthday next week. I made a book with Mypublisher, I should get it tomorrow and I'm really excited to see how it turns out. Sadly I won't get to see him open it since he is living in Texas until May but I'm sure he will enjoy having the book while he is away from me.

haha, ohhhh yeah I'm sure he will LOVE those for his bday!!!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#37 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 09:29 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Tonir
                The pics and your outfits are amazing! TammyB is my wedding photographer for my wedding next April in St. Thomas. I am probably going to do the b-pics with her too and this makes me even more excited!
                I' am very excited for your wedding in St. Thomas. I love meeting brides before their wedding, I' am meeting up with another bride next month for her BD pictures.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Sammygurlj
                ARE YOU KIDDING ME lol You are so much like me it's not even funny, I would do the same thing. When I' am really excited to give hubby a gift I bug him to let me give it to him early. lol So funny. Did you get an online proof of your book? If so I'd love to see it. I can't wait to hear how he likes his birthday gift. :-)

#38 Sammygurlj

Sammygurlj
                • 165 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:30 PM

I got my book today, it looks good I'm really happy with it. Now I have to go get it shipped to him by Tuesday.

#39 OCMDBride05152010

OCMDBride05152010
                  • 93 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:45 PM

Hot Pics...but classy too...the photographer did a great job.

#40 TammyB

TammyB
                    • 10,630 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:47 PM

[QUOTE=Sammygurlj;944788]I got my book today, it looks good I'm really happy with it. Now I have to go get it shipped to him by Tuesday.[/QUOTE

After he sees your book, he just might want to take a trip home to thank you personally for it. ;-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users