Sign in to follow this  
starchild

What a ride . . . I'm Back!!!!!

So happy for you! It sounds like a perfect wedding and I am glad you thought to let us know...can't wait to see your pics and your reviews!

Yay Jamy, welcome back!!! :) I'm so glad everything went so well... and honestly, I don't blame you for not leaving your new hubby for one moment to tell us how it went - how often are you in a location like you were enjoying your wedding and honeymoon?! I'm glad you took the time and relaxed and enjoyed everything!!!

BUT, now you're home so lets see those pictures and that review!!! lol.

Oh, and three cheers for Ann, who got the starfish to you on time!! That's so awesome. Tammy(host) started a new starfish picture thread, I'm glad you get to make your addition! :)

Jamy, I can't wait to hear all about it!!! You and Ann are driving me insane! I wanna read more!!!!

Congrats Mrs.!!!smile159.gif

Congratulations! It sounds like your wedding went just as we hope they all go with all the love and excitement that it deserves. Looking forward to hearing more and seeing pics!smile159.gif

JAMY!!! It was so great to meet you and Will, and to hear your "review" and story in person. I soooo was looking forward to seeing pictures in this thread ... so sad! I am way behind though, so maybe you've posted the pictures elsewhere. I just posted my review - but no pics yet! You're right ... AMAZING, it was beyond words.