Photo

Aquamarine Eternity Band???

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 ktchi

ktchi
  • 220 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 06:56 PM

I have been looking and looking but can't seem to find an eternity band with aquamarine stones (or possibly another type of stone other than diamonds) so I thought maybe someone here might know where I might find one.

I did find one I love at Tiffany and Co. but it is a bit pricier than I was hoping to spend and thought I'd put it out there and see if anyone can help.

thanks

#2 Geralyn

Geralyn
    • 2,677 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 07:03 PM

ooo that sounds really pretty...i'd love to see some pics if anyone knows of anything

#3 ktchi

ktchi
      • 220 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:17 PM

Here is the website for the one at Tiffany's.

Tiffany & Co. | Item | Tiffany Metro ring with aquamarines in 18k white gold. | United States

If that doesn't work you can go to the Tiffany Website and search rings. It is called the Tiffany Metro Ring.

#4 NaM

NaM
        • 2,256 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:19 PM

I got 2 bands and they are black diamonds. Most jewelers will custom make them for you, that's what I had to do because nobody sold black.
          Tiffany & Co. can def be expensive but I think it appreciates well so it might be a good investment. My e-ring is tiffany and although I didn't bother getting my band from there i LOVE it!

#5 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
          • 929 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:23 PM

I don't know exactly what your looking for, but I found this one 14K White Gold Aquamarine Eternity Wedding Band Ring, & I think it's pretty (but I may be biased b/c it's my birthstone :)

I'll keep looking!!

#6 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:32 PM

Hmm, have you thought about going to your local jewerly store and having a custom ring made for you? I had my wedding band done, and it's not as expensive as you might thing.

#7 tracyann

tracyann
              • 189 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:48 PM

I would suggest going to a local jewler- they should be able to customize something you like.

Tracy

#8 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
                • 929 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:54 PM

I found these as well, Shared Prong Color Stone Eternity Ring 2mm Stones - Combination Eternity Bands, which are a bit closer to the look of the Tiffany's ring, but they don't come in aquamarine. They come in pink, yellow or blue sapphire, emerald or ruby.
                  I'm also a pink fan, so I think that the pink sapphire or even the blue sapphires would be really pretty.

**The pic is a bit deceiving b/c it looks like 1 big multi-color ring, but it's actually 3 rings stacked**

#9 hsims1

hsims1
                  • 356 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:59 PM

I too would suggest perhaps doing something custom. I worked with a great Jeweler in PIttsburgh to design my custom band and it really wasnt that expensive

#10 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
                    • 2,458 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 04:25 PM

I agree with some of the other posters - I would look into having one custom made. That way you can get exactly what you want. And it really isn't expensive as you might think. I'm having my eternity band custom made and it's just about the same price as if I bought one pre-made.
                      Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users