• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Pochaccobaby143

Pochaccobaby143
  • 39 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:10 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AnnaC
    Thanks for the link Natalie. Did you have to pay extra for the flowers on it or order them in advanced or were they included?

Hey Anna, no I did not have to pay extra for the flowers on the cake. Those were actually one of my bridesmaids bouquet that they took apart during the reception and placed it on there. We did have to pay for the bridemaids bouquet , they were $35 each for the tropical design.Take care!

#12 kdnicholer21

kdnicholer21
    • Banned
    • 51 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 12:17 PM

For the ones that have already had thier wedding, did you take a cake topper or did they provide those?

#13 Pochaccobaby143

Pochaccobaby143
      • 39 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 10:35 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by kdnicholer21
        For the ones that have already had thier wedding, did you take a cake topper or did they provide those?
        Hi , You have to take your own cake topper. I did not bring anything with me so they took apart one of my bridesmaids bouquet and topped the cake with it. Check this out , hope it helps

http://natalieandall....shutterfly.com

#14 kdnicholer

kdnicholer
        • 10 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 08:46 AM

Thank you very much that helps out a lot!!

#15 sportsdog2

sportsdog2
          • 87 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 02:17 PM

I love this site! Thanks to the recent brides for your advice about the cake. I was stressing a little over the cake especially since my FI wants a traditional Jamaican rum cake. The baker suggested by the RIU is too expensive. I'm glad to know the cake included with the package is just fine. I think we will go with the free cake and bring a 1-tier groom's cake for him.

#16 ames

ames
            • 150 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 11:00 PM

thank you all for the info. again, it's always very helpful :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users