Photo

Engraving on Wedding Bands

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
  • 609 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 11:33 AM

I searched for a thread but didn't find one on the topic... but I am having such a hard time trying to think of something cool and symbolic to put inside of FI's band. I want it to be something that means something to us but we don't have any sayings (that I can think of) that would be nice to put inside the band. What are you ladies putting on your bands, if anything?

I thought of the old standby "If found, keep man, return ring." but he'd kill me for that!

#2 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
    • 2,754 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 12:18 PM

Great thread! I'm a sappy person so I put "I will always love you 06.18.09" on DH's ring.

My good friend took the funny route and engraved "DO NOT REMOVE" on her hubby's ring. I thought that was hilarious. Her husband loved it!

#3 tdmitchell

tdmitchell
      • 719 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 12:32 PM

[QUOTE]I thought of the old standby "If found, keep man, return ring." but he'd kill me for that![QUOTE]

This is a great thread, because I am also clueless of what to get engraved! I Love the one you posted it is funny, but I don't think I would ever use it!

#4 shankd

shankd
        • 272 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 12:47 PM

I like that DO NOT REMOVE....lol

#5 Love3

Love3
          • 785 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 01:24 PM

I am not sure yet as I was thinking of this yesterday!!! I def want to put something though maybe his nickname or something
            ~Heather~

#6 frazali

frazali
            • 245 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 01:48 PM

We were boring and just put the wedding date.

#7 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
              • 475 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 02:03 PM

We actually skipped the engraving. Given the nature of our rings we have to send them back to the company we got them from each year for a resurfacing. So, we figured we would get them engraved around our 1 year anniversary. We were both stuck for what to engrave.

I like the do not remove - but he has to for safety reasons for work. Maybe I'll get some ideas.
                Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#8 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
                • 609 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 02:07 PM

I thought of the date but I was thinking that would be boring. I want to check this off my "To Do" list!

#9 Jocy

Jocy
                  • 209 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 02:20 PM

I'm struggling with this also!! I'm hoping some ingenious ladies have some good suggestions for this thread!

#10 s_katrese

s_katrese
                    • 182 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 07:41 PM

The following site Favorite Wedding Band Engravings
                      has a lot of great ideas my favorite "PUT IT BACK ON"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users