el dorado royale

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 pinklady2510

• 5 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 10:10 AM

hi guys does anyone know much about the sandbags at el dorado royale its somewhere im looking at but im a little worried about having them in my pictures and being able to swim in the sea please help me out

#2 Rhonda

• 270 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:31 PM

I got married there in May. I had the same concern as you. But, I didn't think it was a big deal when I got there. I got married at Gazebo 55 and there were no visible sandbags. I didn't go in the ocean because the waves were too big anyway, but, several of our guests were swimming and jumping off the sandbags. We enjoyed the pools there a lot more, but, you could definitely swim in the water.

#3 ikupoo

• 171 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 02:04 AM

Also, if you hire a good photographer, they'll take pictures from angles that won't be visible or they'll edit the pics so the sandbags won't be so obvious.

#4 SandalGirl

• 109 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 12:09 PM

I'm having my honeymoon there in March. What is this about sandbags? I haven't heard anything about it - but love swimming in the ocean :)
          March 4, 2010 ~ Mayan Riviera, Mexico

#5 IowaGirl916

• 5 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 09:19 AM

I saw pictures of these and was very nervous about swimming but after reading this I feel better about it. thanks so much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users