Playa Fiesta - Average Costs?

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#21 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 04:55 PM

Do you know how much they charge for kids there? I would guess it'd be less since obviously they won't be drinking and probably won't eat as much... We may be having quite a few kids if all the nieces, nephews and cousins. If they all went, that'd be .... let's see... 10! I wonder how they "count" too, as far as the total room count...

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#22 PVBride

PVBride
    • 443 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 05:09 PM

For couples with children - Kids 4 and under are free. Children 4 -14 pay for a Breakfast and Bar package (1/2 price of adult b&b pkg).

Kids count as adults, until the room has 2 people paying full price. For instance, if one adult and one child share a room, the cost is the same as 2 adults. If 2 adults and one child share a room, the cost is the same plus a child's breakfast and bar package. Does that make sense? It is kind of hard to explain?

#23 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 06:08 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by PVBride
        For couples with children - Kids 4 and under are free. Children 4 -14 pay for a Breakfast and Bar package (1/2 price of adult b&b pkg).

Kids count as adults, until the room has 2 people paying full price. For instance, if one adult and one child share a room, the cost is the same as 2 adults. If 2 adults and one child share a room, the cost is the same plus a child's breakfast and bar package. Does that make sense? It is kind of hard to explain?
        Ok cool that does make sense, thanks. Do you happen to know how much just the B&B package for kids costs?

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#24 PVBride

PVBride
        • 443 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 06:18 PM

Ours were $150.00 per child ages 4-14, but the cost depends on which package you pick. Overall, VERY reasonably priced!

#25 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
          • VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 06:23 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by PVBride
            Ours were $150.00 per child ages 4-14, but the cost depends on which package you pick. Overall, VERY reasonably priced!
            $150 for the whole week?

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#26 PVBride

PVBride
            • 443 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 06:31 PM

Yep! That sounds really low but I just double-checked it, and its correct!

#27 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,754 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 09:09 PM

omg!! you guys are driving me nuts!!! We've already booked the Mayan, ugh! hmmm, what if we just stay here w/ our guests we can have a welcome dinner here, ooo, I need to talk to hans about this!

How many rooms are there

#28 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
                • VIP Member
                • 2,347 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 09:12 PM

There's 30 rooms total.

#29 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,791 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 09:13 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by amyh
                    omg!! you guys are driving me nuts!!! We've already booked the Mayan, ugh! hmmm, what if we just stay here w/ our guests we can have a welcome dinner here, ooo, I need to talk to hans about this!

How many rooms are there
                    Haha, it's infectious isn't it! I think there are around 30 rooms.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#30 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 3,754 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 09:21 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
                      Haha, it's infectious isn't it!
                      There's 30 rooms total.
                      Thanks Ladies!! I just emailed them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic