Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#9911 RollerBride

RollerBride
  • 204 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:10 AM

We got everything at the resort. We went to the photo studio to pick all our photos 2 days before we left and they had the photo book for us the next day. We even got 2 bigger photo books in the mail last week. Not too sure why, but we were thrilled.

We got our DVD while we were stillthere too- about 3 days after our wedding.

I would guess that since you didn't get them while you were there, hopefully they should be in the mail by now.

Originally Posted by NJ2012 

just wondering how long it took for pics and video?

we had the videographer for the ceremony, and the photo package with ttd and rehearsal as well as the ceremony and reception...

my question is.. do they send you all the pics and then you pick, and then they make the slideshow and book to send you?

and how do they send the video? dvd thru mail or just email/ website?

im confused with the whole process... anel has posted some pics on facebook but we havent received anything yet.

Kip & Kate

August 4, 2012

Dreams Riviera Cancun

www.kipandkateswedding.com

30 guests

#9912 kellykellz

kellykellz
    • 83 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 12:42 PM

Does anyone know what the options are for the reception dinner. I am getting the Ultimate Package and I have received the menu options for the plated dinner. I see that some people opt for a buffet? What does the buffet include? For previous brides, do you recommend a buffet or plated dinner for the reception? 

#9913 EmilyT

EmilyT
      • 278 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:08 PM

everything looked amazing, thank you for sharing!!!!!!!! your dress reminds me of mine which got me realllly excited, would you share your designer with me in a private message, or right here if u dont mind, im just curious because i love it soo much!!!!! congratulations ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulyDrcBride 

Hi Ladies,

I had my wedding there last month on July 26.  Thought I would share my slideshow for anyone interested.

http://paulcobophoto...80B76#h3ae80b76

It was beautiful and I had the time of my life.  Rained right after the ceremony but didnt phase us.  Good luck to all the brides!!! xox

Sophia

#9914 Savs1027

Savs1027
        • Site Supporter
        • 458 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by kellykellz 

Does anyone know what the options are for the reception dinner. I am getting the Ultimate Package and I have received the menu options for the plated dinner. I see that some people opt for a buffet? What does the buffet include? For previous brides, do you recommend a buffet or plated dinner for the reception? 

Here is the buffet menu :) 

Attached Files

#9915 EmilyT

EmilyT
          • 278 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:13 PM

even though i changed my wedding date to a week later & got confirmation from someone named Gaby I still havent heard from Lorena and she was included in all of the emails.. i know she is very busy and my wedding is months away but now i am practically beging her to just to reply with SOMETHING.... just for her to let me know she has seen the emails and knows the date has changed would be such a relief but its like pulling teeth. . . i find this soo irritating lol i just needed to vent.. im not asking her simple things like "hey my wedding is months away can we discuss the types of chairs we use ? ? " NOOO i am asking her to cofirm that she knows WHEN IT IS LOL sorry im losing it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9916 EmilyT

EmilyT
            • 278 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:16 PM

I opted to do the plated dinner and pretty much made up my own menu with 3 dinner options, if youd like ill send it to you. i let my fiance decide this, i may have gone with the buffet but i didnt like all of the options, i think its more of a personal preferance

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savs1027 

Attached Files

#9917 EmilyT

EmilyT
              • 278 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:17 PM

thank u so much for the info ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by yacki62 

Here are the prices my agent provided for my wedding this November, it includes all taxes and transfers.

3nts:  DBL  $904 per couple w/transfers
                4nts:  DBL $1180  (same)
                5nts:  DBL $1456  (same)
                6nts:  DBL $1732  (same)
                7nts:  DBL $2008   (same)

#9918 kellykellz

kellykellz
                • 83 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by Savs1027 

Savs,

Could you email me the buffet menu? kindkellz@gmail.com I can't see attachments since I'm still a noob. Thank you!! :-)

Attached Files

#9919 CondesaAzul

CondesaAzul
                  • 18 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by EmilyT 

even though i changed my wedding date to a week later & got confirmation from someone named Gaby I still havent heard from Lorena and she was included in all of the emails.. i know she is very busy and my wedding is months away but now i am practically beging her to just to reply with SOMETHING.... just for her to let me know she has seen the emails and knows the date has changed would be such a relief but its like pulling teeth. . . i find this soo irritating lol i just needed to vent.. im not asking her simple things like "hey my wedding is months away can we discuss the types of chairs we use ? ? " NOOO i am asking her to cofirm that she knows WHEN IT IS LOL sorry im losing it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily,

Neither Eva or Lorena had replyed my emails since Last Monday, We are flying this Friday, I have to many question without answers, they have not say anything about the pool deck is under construction, and I have 4 guests of 40  that need info about the day pass. They are challenging my patience, a close Uncle passed away 2 weeks ago and it got me very emotional, I hope I heart from them to day or I may be force to make a long distance call...

At this point, Dreams's WC should know what are the most commun questions the brides ask, and it should have a questionary or a list send to the brides so they do not get as many repeated questios and keep calm the brides...I think is a good sugestions for their customer services.

Liz

#9920 Jacki

Jacki
                    • 6 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:35 AM

Can you send me an email too - I'm a newbie also and i''m not allowed to download ANYTHING :( - jmbickhart@aol.com   THANKS! 

Anyone getting married in November?  We are getting married on 11/5

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users