Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#9901 RollerBride

RollerBride
  • 204 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Mariposaazul 

Sarah:

Please let me know what is the plan for the brides who are using the pool deck. I did not pay all that money and travel so far to have my wedding reception next to a construction site. Thank in advance. Hope your wedding is all you ever dream.

Sheila

Here are a couple pics of mine that show the work being done in the background. It didn't affect us too much since we got moved to the seaside grill anyway....

Kip & Kate

August 4, 2012

Dreams Riviera Cancun

www.kipandkateswedding.com

30 guests

#9902 JulyDrcBride

JulyDrcBride
    • 10 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:13 PM

Hi Ladies,

I had my wedding there last month on July 26.  Thought I would share my slideshow for anyone interested.

http://paulcobophoto...80B76#h3ae80b76

It was beautiful and I had the time of my life.  Rained right after the ceremony but didnt phase us.  Good luck to all the brides!!! xox

Sophia

#9903 RollerBride

RollerBride
      • 204 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:10 PM

Wow! these photos and your whole day looked like a fairytale! so amazing. thanks for posting these and congratulations!!

Originally Posted by JulyDrcBride 

Hi Ladies,

I had my wedding there last month on July 26.  Thought I would share my slideshow for anyone interested.

http://paulcobophoto...80B76#h3ae80b76

It was beautiful and I had the time of my life.  Rained right after the ceremony but didnt phase us.  Good luck to all the brides!!! xox

Sophia

Kip & Kate

August 4, 2012

Dreams Riviera Cancun

www.kipandkateswedding.com

30 guests

#9904 CondesaAzul

CondesaAzul
        • 18 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by Sarah-Jane 

Hi Liz, 

Weather so far is fantastic!!!! Very hot!!! I am a little worried about the heat and my dress but the beach has a lovely breeze most of the time so fingers crossed! 

You may just see our ceremony it is on the North Beach at 17.30 on the 24th so if you arrive on time give me a little wave!!!

Just had my meeting with Lorena she is lovely!!! This time next week I will be so excited!!!

I will keep an eye on here so if you have any questions just let me know 

S-J x

Thank You Sara, I will!! I'm pretty sure you are having a blast!...The weather look phenomal next week, but I'm a little concert about a depression is developing just near Africa that may affect somewhere the end of the month...Please keep me up date it of any changes when you have a chance of course..lol

Salud!

-Liz

#9905 Sarah-Jane

Sarah-Jane
          • 91 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:54 AM

Sarah:

Please let me know what is the plan for the brides who are using the pool deck. I did not pay all that money and travel so far to have my wedding reception next to a construction site. Thank in advance. Hope your wedding is all you ever dream.

Sheila

Hi Sheila, 

I will let you know how it goes, yesterday there was a wedding and they actually used the whole deck area as they had finished one side. I am a little worried that the side we want to use with the trees in will be shut off today and they start work that side so i will have to see what happens. Lorena did say to me that we will only be able to use part of the deck but with the size of our wedding 17 people it wouldn't really matter???? I will just have to see what happens!!!! Will keep you posted! 

S-J x

#9906 Mariposaazul

Mariposaazul
            • Site Supporter
            • 52 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by Sarah-Jane 

Hi Sheila, 

I will let you know how it goes, yesterday there was a wedding and they actually used the whole deck area as they had finished one side. I am a little worried that the side we want to use with the trees in will be shut off today and they start work that side so i will have to see what happens. Lorena did say to me that we will only be able to use part of the deck but with the size of our wedding 17 people it wouldn't really matter???? I will just have to see what happens!!!! Will keep you posted! 

S-J x

Thank you for your response. I also have a small group like yours, let me know what you decide to do in terms of music. Did you get the DJ or renteded their sound system.

#9907 rykell

rykell
              • 170 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:10 PM

Beautiful slide show , beautiful bride

#9908 LindseyM

LindseyM
                • 380 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:05 PM

We have been married for a month tomorrow.  A MONTH!  I can't believe how fast everything went.  I wish we could be back at DRC with all of our family and friends!!

As soon as I get my video from Mike Cantarell Films I will post it for you all to see!!

Lindsey

#9909 Sarah-Jane

Sarah-Jane
                  • 91 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:34 AM

Thank you for your response. I also have a small group like yours, let me know what you decide to do in terms of music. Did you get the DJ or renteded their sound system.

We have just done the sound system as for 17 people we didn't think we would need a DJ. I think this is going to be ok as i have a few play lists on my ipod so hopefully it will be a breeze!!!!

#9910 NJ2012

NJ2012
                    • 73 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:19 AM

just wondering how long it took for pics and video?

we had the videographer for the ceremony, and the photo package with ttd and rehearsal as well as the ceremony and reception...

my question is.. do they send you all the pics and then you pick, and then they make the slideshow and book to send you?

and how do they send the video? dvd thru mail or just email/ website?

im confused with the whole process... anel has posted some pics on facebook but we havent received anything yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users