Hey girlie! I had almost forgotten, you're a day before us.
1. On our site visit Gina informed us that they provide the sand/vases for the ceremony. However, I don't know how much of an overprice that is in comparison to Michael's or another comparative site here.
5. I used orientaltrading.com and the price was really reasonable for the maracas. Sign up for emails and you'll receive a code for free shipping.
Hope it helps.
Originally Posted by cbandemer
OK I am a exactly one month away and had a few questions....
1. Does the resort provide the sand ceremony?? Ithought I remember reading somewhere that they did provide that.
2. For cake cutting should we bring our own knife for that also??
3. Did they give anyone a hard time or do a bad job with the pressing of the dress and husbands clothing??
4. Did anyone use bubbles or are you allowed to have bubbles for after the ceremony??
5. Looking for plain maracas to order as favors. Can anyone recomend a site that is not ridiculously priced?? I would need about 65 pairs of maracas
That is all i can think of right now but as with everything else I am sure I will remember anything else after I post this.