Jump to content

Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)


  • Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#9751 mnunez2

mnunez2
  • Newbie
  • 54 posts

    Posted 03 August 2012 - 05:58 PM

    Originally Posted by EmilyT 

    Does anyone have an opinion of how the dance floor looks on the deck !? I have been looking through the DJs photos and i cant decide if it looks good or not. in some pictures it looks good and in others it looks like it makes the deck look smaller. also i seen a pic where a girl had used the deck for the tables, but had the dance floor set up infront of the deck on the sand...... also looked like she had some lounge furniture layed out on the beach around it..... this looked cool but im just not sure how it would work lighting wise & if people would want to go into the sand to get onthe dance floor.... hmmm i am stressed over such tiny details ggrrrrr..

     

    any opinions especially from people who have maybe seen any of these options or had them would SOOOOOOOOOO be appreciated!!


    Hey Emily,

     

    We had the dance floor on the deck and I felt like it worked out perfect, the beach is very dark so Im sure you would need extra lighting if you get it on the beach. I think it also depends on the amount of guest your having because that will determine how many tables you will have and how much room it will take up on the deck- we had 6 tables.

    Also there are crabs that come out at night we did not see many just a few but they were right off the deck.



    #9752 LindseyM

    LindseyM
    • Jr. Member
    • 380 posts

      Posted 03 August 2012 - 06:37 PM

      Originally Posted by JustNoelle 

      Congratulations Lindsey!!! You looked lovely and your wedding was beautiful!! I am so jealous that you were able to walk right out from your presidential suite to the ceremony :). I booked the Master Suite. Hopefully they upgrade me to the Presidential Suite! ;) 

       

       

       

      Thanks so much Noelle!!!  It was the greatest day.  Walking from the suite was incredible.  When we got to the last step, my dad and I jumped.  It was really fun and I wouldn't have done it any other way!


      #9753 LindseyM

      LindseyM
      • Jr. Member
      • 380 posts

        Posted 03 August 2012 - 06:37 PM

        Originally Posted by mnunez2 


        Hey Emily,

         

        We had the dance floor on the deck and I felt like it worked out perfect, the beach is very dark so Im sure you would need extra lighting if you get it on the beach. I think it also depends on the amount of guest your having because that will determine how many tables you will have and how much room it will take up on the deck- we had 6 tables.

        Also there are crabs that come out at night we did not see many just a few but they were right off the deck.

        Melissa!!  How was it?  Did you have a blast?  Wasn't Anel incredible?!  Did you get to look at my photos?  Congratulations!!!!



        #9754 LindseyM

        LindseyM
        • Jr. Member
        • 380 posts

          Posted 03 August 2012 - 06:38 PM

          Originally Posted by CondesaAzul 

          Awesome!! you guys had a super great time!!...I do not if is because my wedding is getting close, but I was crying watching your pictures, I think I'm getting very emotional to soon...

           

          Where did you get your sand set?...I love that heart!

          Awww I am a big crier too hahaha.  I cried watching it too!!

           

          I got it from WeddingStar.com and it's awesome!!  :)  A great keepsake.



          #9755 mnunez2

          mnunez2
          • Newbie
          • 54 posts

            Posted 03 August 2012 - 07:14 PM

            Originally Posted by LindseyM 

            Melissa!!  How was it?  Did you have a blast?  Wasn't Anel incredible?!  Did you get to look at my photos?  Congratulations!!!!


            Hey Lindsey

            It was amazing and yes I had a blast!!!

            Anel was incredible and great to work with- the trash the shoot we did was awesome!!

            I just finishing looking at your pics- you looked beautiful- congrats again!!

            I cant wait to share mine with you!



            #9756 EmilyT

            EmilyT
            • Jr. Member
            • 278 posts

              Posted 04 August 2012 - 06:00 AM

              Originally Posted by mnunez2 


              Hey Emily,

               

              We had the dance floor on the deck and I felt like it worked out perfect, the beach is very dark so Im sure you would need extra lighting if you get it on the beach. I think it also depends on the amount of guest your having because that will determine how many tables you will have and how much room it will take up on the deck- we had 6 tables.

              Also there are crabs that come out at night we did not see many just a few but they were right off the deck.

              thank you so much, that is what I figured... im glad everything worked out for u im excited to hear ur full review and see your pics; ) congrats



              #9757 cbandemer

              cbandemer
              • Jr. Member
              • 213 posts

                Posted 04 August 2012 - 07:14 AM

                Does anyone know if they provide a sand ceremony if you dont purchase one??



                #9758 Savs1027

                Savs1027
                • Site Supporter
                • 458 posts

                  Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:25 AM

                  Originally Posted by LindseyM 

                  Here is our slideshow!!!

                   

                  http://200712mcmahon...ephotos.com.mx/

                   

                  She also sent us one of ALL of our photos that she put together.  This is every photo she took:

                   

                  http://mcmahonwed.dr...ephotos.com.mx/

                   

                  Life is good!!  These pictures brightened my day so much!!

                  Lindsey - I looked at your original slide show when you posted it on Facebook, but am just now looking at the second one! OH MY!!!!! Anel did some amazing work and she caught some fabulous pictures of you and your wedding!!!! Everything was gorgeous!!!!!!!!



                  #9759 mnunez2

                  mnunez2
                  • Newbie
                  • 54 posts

                    Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:57 AM

                    Originally Posted by cbandemer 

                    Does anyone know if they provide a sand ceremony if you dont purchase one??


                    They will provide one if you do not purchase one and ask you what color sand you would prefer.



                    #9760 LindseyM

                    LindseyM
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 380 posts

                      Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:50 PM

                      Originally Posted by Savs1027 

                      Lindsey - I looked at your original slide show when you posted it on Facebook, but am just now looking at the second one! OH MY!!!!! Anel did some amazing work and she caught some fabulous pictures of you and your wedding!!!! Everything was gorgeous!!!!!!!!

                      Thanks, Savannah!!!  She really does do beautiful work.  My family and friends were RAVING about it.  :)  






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users