Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#9671 rachallen18

rachallen18
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:36 AM

Quick question. . . . i have 3 guests for my wedding who will be turning 13 right before the wedding!!!! and from what I am hearing 12 and under is where you don't have to pay full price.... I really shouldn't be asking this BUT does anyone know if they will check their IDs when they get to the hotel ? Had I of planned my date just a little earlier a few family members would be saving some loot & i never realized it lol can we pull the 13 year olds off as 12 year old ? if anyone has any experience with this please shed some light and please don't tell dreams that i asked lol

Emily, I had the same situation and they DID NOT id them at all so if they were 12 before booking, they can remain 12 on your wedding bill! Hope that helps. :)

#9672 RollerBride

RollerBride
    • 204 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:55 AM

gorgeous! thanks so much for sharing and congratulations :)

Originally Posted by Katie Beth 

http://060712esposit...ephotos.com.mx/

Hey ladies! Some people were asking to see my slideshow when I got it so here it is :)

Enjoy and good luck!

Kip & Kate

August 4, 2012

Dreams Riviera Cancun

www.kipandkateswedding.com

30 guests

#9673 RollerBride

RollerBride
      • 204 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 08:00 AM

We are leaving in 5 days!!!!!

This waiting is absolutely killing me lol.  I'm so glad I can come on here and read everyone else's experiences though, it's been the biggest help!

Kip & Kate

August 4, 2012

Dreams Riviera Cancun

www.kipandkateswedding.com

30 guests

#9674 NJ2012

NJ2012
        • 73 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 08:33 AM

Leaving aug 4 Wedding aug 7 Kinda nervous Quick question for recent brides What and who did I tip? I want to make sure I have it all ready to go

#9675 Mariposaazul

Mariposaazul
          • Site Supporter
          • 52 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by Katie Beth 

http://060712esposit...ephotos.com.mx/

Hey ladies! Some people were asking to see my slideshow when I got it so here it is :)

Enjoy and good luck!

Katie:

Thank you for the photos and the review they are awesome. When my fiance read the review, he said hey that sounds like us. His name is michael and he is a adamant about a fridge full of coronas. By the way we also like to sleep in a cold room. lol

#9676 EmilyT

EmilyT
            • 278 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:34 PM

wow thank u my family is nervous that they will be in trouble when they arrive and the resort checks their passports but i had a feeling they wouldnt even check ;) ill try to convince them thank u

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachallen18 

Emily,
              I had the same situation and they DID NOT id them at all so if they were 12 before booking, they can remain 12 on your wedding bill! Hope that helps. :)

#9677 EmilyT

EmilyT
              • 278 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:46 PM

just wanna wish you good luck... cant wait to see pics ;) also i just went to your wedding website and it blows mine away, you have so much good info for your guest i am going to use it as a blue print to update mine as it gets closer ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by RollerBride 

We are leaving in 5 days!!!!!

This waiting is absolutely killing me lol.  I'm so glad I can come on here and read everyone else's experiences though, it's been the biggest help!

#9678 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:01 PM

Just a heads up April 2013 Dreams Riviera Cancun Brides.  They are starting to close up some dates and categories so if you have not done so, book and/or hold your rooms ASAP before they are sold out.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#9679 JustNoelle

JustNoelle
                • 271 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Tammy Host 

Just a heads up April 2013 Dreams Riviera Cancun Brides.  They are starting to close up some dates and categories so if you have not done so, book and/or hold your rooms ASAP before they are sold out.

Oh no! Are any of those dates in August? I am just about finished with my STD's and none of my guests booked as yet . I would hate to have to tell my guests that they will have to stay at another resort. 

#9680 JustNoelle

JustNoelle
                  • 271 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Tammy Host 

Thanks for the heads up Tammy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users