Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#9571 Savs1027

Savs1027
  • Site Supporter
  • 458 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Newbride2013 

Can someone tell me how many tablecovers do we need for 40 guests & are they all round tables?what size do I need to order for tables? having our recept on the pool deck? Want to bring the chair sashes as well, do we need to bring the white covers for recept or do they supply? Will use chair sashes for ceremony & recept. So many things to know, hopefully I get it all right!!
    Any info is greatly appreciated!

per Lorena for the round tables, the minimum is 6 and max is 10 at a table so you have to decide how many you want at a table. 

The white linens are included. I am bringing sheer organza overlays to add some color. 

You can bring enough chair sashes for the ceremony and then while you are having cocktail hour, they will move the sashes over to the reception chairs. 

Hopefully someone on here can answer the question about the size of the tables. The answer I got didn't really make sense... 

I'm pretty sure they have regular long rectangle tables or round tables. It's up to you how you want it set up.

#9572 Savs1027

Savs1027
    • Site Supporter
    • 458 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:51 PM

For those of you asking about overlays and sashes, www.weddinglinensdirect.com has good prices. 

I'm pretty sure these are the ones I'm going with. 

http://weddinglinens...emorovja91.html

http://weddinglinens...emorchsaja.html

There's only one size so hopefully they will work on the tables there. I'm going to try to order a sample to make sure the color is right before I order a whole bunch but I'm pretty sure this is what we're going with!

#9573 liua

liua
      • 12 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:14 PM

EmilyT, I like your idea to label the email title as urgent. I hopefully it will get her attention and respond quicker. We want to do the wedding ceremony on the beach. Now I need to confirm the cocktail and reception location and time with Lorena before it fill up with other brides.

#9574 liua

liua
        • 12 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:17 PM

Rach0636,

Congrats! We will be the January brides. The photographer you use is the one resort provides or the outside vendor? Do you know will the resort charge any fee if I decide to use the outside photographer? 

#9575 Katie Beth

Katie Beth
          • 20 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:42 AM

I just posted a long review of my wedding under the review section! So many ppl here helped me with my questions or fears I wanted to return the favor! Everything was amazing and I hope everyone has the same incredible experience that we did! I know you will!

#9576 Katie Beth

Katie Beth
            • 20 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:56 AM

http://www.bestdesti...pa/reviews/6334 There's the link to my review!

#9577 RollerBride

RollerBride
              • 204 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:47 AM

i just spent a good 10 minutes gushing over it. thanks again, it's always so helpful and relieving to read these :)

Originally Posted by Katie Beth 

http://www.bestdesti...pa/reviews/6334
                There's the link to my review!

Kip & Kate

August 4, 2012

Dreams Riviera Cancun

www.kipandkateswedding.com

30 guests

#9578 Katie Beth

Katie Beth
                • 20 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:15 AM

i just spent a good 10 minutes gushing over it. thanks again, it's always so helpful and relieving to read these :)

Glad it helped! I am uploading pics to my album on my profile feel free to check them out

#9579 BnH2013

BnH2013
                  • 46 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Katie Beth 

http://www.bestdesti...pa/reviews/6334
                    There's the link to my review!

Katie!

Im so glad Im not the only spoiled NYer on here "We are a group of 40 New Yorkers who vacation pretty regularly so we have high expectations"... I completely understand! My group is about 45 people, and we are totally the same.

Awesome review! Thank you! Cant wait for pics. Congrats!

#9580 Katie Beth

Katie Beth
                    • 20 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:52 AM

Katie! Im so glad Im not the only spoiled NYer on here "We are a group of 40 New Yorkers who vacation pretty regularly so we have high expectations"... I completely understand! My group is about 45 people, and we are totally the same. Awesome review! Thank you! Cant wait for pics. Congrats!

Totally was way better than we expected! I put up pics under my profile! Good luck w yours and don't forget to enjoy it! It goes so fast and ur in good hands!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users