Jump to content

Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)


  • Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#901 Laura22610

Laura22610
  • Jr. Member
  • 468 posts

    Posted 17 January 2010 - 07:56 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Megan24
    Not sure if anyone has seen this slideshow of a a wedding and reception. Ana just sent me this slideshow



    DREAMS RIVIERA CANCUN
    Thanks Megan! This wedding looks so nice and privacy doesn't seem to be an issue at all!

    #902 normajeane77

    normajeane77
    • Newbie
    • 33 posts

      Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:39 PM

      Thanks for posting the slideshow. There are some nice photos!
      Has anyone noticed that Juan Navarro doesn't have a website, and I can't find anything on the web about him.
      That is one reason I'm hesitant about booking him. It seems everyone else has websites with lots of blogs to view..
      Have any of you been able to find more info about him?

      #903 normajeane77

      normajeane77
      • Newbie
      • 33 posts

        Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:41 PM

        Does anyone know the difference between the pool terrace and the deck?
        Is the deck the area level with the beach, in front of the infinity pool?
        I'm assuming the pool terrace is just an area on the concrete next to the pool?
        I wonder how big the deck is?

        #904 Boo

        Boo
        • Member
        • 785 posts

          Posted 18 January 2010 - 12:06 AM

          I think Ana told me that the deck could facilitate 200+ plus so should be plenty. The deck is right next to the beach and the pool terrace is next to the deck

          http://bestdestinati....6/index52.html

          here is pictures of how the different set ups look

          I have asked Ana about signature drink (at Secrets Maroma this was USD 2 per person extra) and fire dancers just no responce yet, and I was not sure if other girls found it worthwhile but I will let you know atleast what the price point once I hear back

          #905 SDbeachgirl

          SDbeachgirl
          • Jr. Member
          • 393 posts

            Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:03 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by normajeane77
            Thanks for posting the slideshow. There are some nice photos!
            Has anyone noticed that Juan Navarro doesn't have a website, and I can't find anything on the web about him.
            That is one reason I'm hesitant about booking him. It seems everyone else has websites with lots of blogs to view..
            Have any of you been able to find more info about him?

            Here's his website. Juan Navarro Photographer

            #906 SDbeachgirl

            SDbeachgirl
            • Jr. Member
            • 393 posts

              Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:09 AM

              Has anyone decided on the menu? I can't decide on the plated dinners vs the buffet. The plated dinners look a little more gourmet but a buffet might be better so that there is something that everyone will like. I'm just thinking that everyone might be buffett'ed out from being at the resort all week.

              #907 allisoncarr

              allisoncarr
              • Newbie
              • 6 posts

                Posted 18 January 2010 - 11:43 AM

                Just wondering if anyone can help with info on the confused with all the prices on the documentation after looking over the email on Dreams website,


                To legalise documentation:
                Birth certificate x 2 £56
                photocopy birth certificate x 2 £56


                To translate all documentation into Spanish: Does both birth certificates and the potocopies need to be translated? Also does this need to be done in Mexico or can you do it before you go, If yes where?
                £150

                Blood tests: £150 per couple

                £100 to validate marriage certificate

                #908 normajeane77

                normajeane77
                • Newbie
                • 33 posts

                  Posted 18 January 2010 - 11:58 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Boo
                  I think Ana told me that the deck could facilitate 200+ plus so should be plenty. The deck is right next to the beach and the pool terrace is next to the deck

                  http://bestdestinati....6/index52.html

                  here is pictures of how the different set ups look

                  I have asked Ana about signature drink (at Secrets Maroma this was USD 2 per person extra) and fire dancers just no responce yet, and I was not sure if other girls found it worthwhile but I will let you know atleast what the price point once I hear back
                  Thanks so much for posting those photos..I am definitely sold on the deck area!
                  I also emailed Ana about fire dancers, and have not heard back about it. I'm really hoping they have a vendor for this! What a great treat for guests!

                  #909 normajeane77

                  normajeane77
                  • Newbie
                  • 33 posts

                    Posted 18 January 2010 - 12:01 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by SDbeachgirl
                    Here's his website. Juan Navarro Photographer
                    Wow! Thanks a lot for the link..For some reason, I could not find his site when I was looking for it!
                    Have you seen any reviews of his work?

                    #910 normajeane77

                    normajeane77
                    • Newbie
                    • 33 posts

                      Posted 18 January 2010 - 12:02 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by SDbeachgirl
                      Has anyone decided on the menu? I can't decide on the plated dinners vs the buffet. The plated dinners look a little more gourmet but a buffet might be better so that there is something that everyone will like. I'm just thinking that everyone might be buffett'ed out from being at the resort all week.
                      Good point, I hadn't even thought about people maybe being tired of the buffet..I may need to rethink my initial preference for the Carribean buffet...

                      Attached Files






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users