Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

Originally Posted by Newbride2013 View Post

That is a beautiful slideshow!! What great memories you will have for years to come.  Can I ask the cost of it being done?

We bought the photo package for 1400 it includes 6 hours of coverage i think and then your TTD and 200 pics. IT was worth every penny!

Originally Posted by Savs1027 View Post

You pictures are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! Seriously, I am SO happy that I booked at DRC and booked Anel as our photographer after seeing your pics. I have goosebumps!!

Awww thanks hun, Anel really is amazing make sure you do the TTD!

Originally Posted by Ariane1126 View Post

We bought the photo package for 1400 it includes 6 hours of coverage i think and then your TTD and 200 pics. IT was worth every penny!

Thank you so much for all the info it helped so much. We have change to the same package. Can I asked how many pictures you got with the TTD. Did you get all of them on a CD. Did you end up with alot of pictures between the TTD and the wedding pictures. I'm just wondering. Also did yall get to pick when you wanted to do yall TTD. I'm tring to figure out when we can do ours. Thank you so much again.

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures. They turned out amazing and you looked gorgeous in every one of them! How many were in your group that went down?
Hi You mentioned about taking the preferred club for the rooms? Did you choose that for yourselves when you booked or did you get upgraded when you arrived as you were the bride & groom? How much extra is it to upgrade to the ocean view preferred club rooms for our guest who want them? Thank you so much for answering all our questions! I love your slide show!!!!

Hi ladies!!!!! Were just got back yesterday from dreams everything was amazing!!! I am absolutely in love with my pictures! Anel did such an amazing job! Don't stress about anything, seriously. When you have your meeting with your coordinator, ours was Gina, she will go over everything and change whatever she needs to make things perfect! We also met with Linda the officiant to go over what all we wanted her to say and she gave us choices of different openings, vows, and closings. So request to meet with your officiant, I also recommend Linda because she spoke great English and you could understand her! Check in was a breeze, Ryan's brother had a small issue but we sorted that out quickly. The rooms are amazing! our view of the ocean was awesome, i definitely recommend getting the preferred rooms, way better views, and the preferred bar makes better drinks and has better liquor!!! lol  Ladies do the trash the dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those pics are the best by far!!! I actually came up with the idea of doing it at sunrise, cuz the sun rises over the ocean! We had to get up super early but my pictures are Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to keep all of them. We did the 1,499 package so we got to choose 236 combined with our 36 from the Love package! i had a lace dress i was a lil worried about it getting ruined, but its in perfect condition, i just wore it in the shower and got all the sand off. The shower head detach so that was a huge help. Seriously if you take away one thing from this post please do the trash the dress!!!!!!! save save save if you have to lol ill answer any questions you have! Lets see....i requested to have a quick rehearsal the day before the wedding it was about 20 minutes if that. We met Gina in her office and walked to the ceremony site at North beach. Definitely ask for a rehearsal especially if you have a bridal party so everyone knows what they are doing!!!! Also a must if your having ur ceremony on the beach choose NORTH BEACH! its more private and a way better location! south beach is literally next to the volleyball court, the the beach bar and everyone hangs out over there, especially the loud and obnoxious people, ill get into them later!!! Seriously tho brides if you know you have a rowdy group that's fine and all, but please try to control them during other peoples weddings!!! its just rude!! i saw at least 4 different groups of people that were clearly wedding groups being ridiculous when other people were getting married i wanted to ask when there weddings were so i could be loud and act like an ass whole, when they were getting married. Sorry for going off there lol most people are really respectful, i just expected more from other brides! So please ladies try and ask your groups to be respectful when others are having there weddings! We did our reception at the pool deck, i love it the food was awesome and it was really private! One thing i was so confused about it the food lol you can only pic one entree for everyone to have, they will make exceptions tho, we had one vegetarian and i chose a different menu for her just ask your planner. Our cocktail hour was at North jacuzzi, again more private than south jacuzzi. I don't have my slide show yet so here's the link to my facebook page, my trash the dress and wedding pics i made view able by the public. So hopefully you guys can look at them. so there should be 2 albums! http://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=32818052 I think that's all I'm sure ill think of other stuff to say if you have questions let me know!
Hi Ariane You said the preferred club rooms are better with the ocean view? Did you book that at the beginning or were you upgraded when you arrived, being the bride & groom? What is the extra cost for our guest to book them & can a person upgrade when you arrive??? Thank you for answering all our questions! Your slide show & music is amazing!