Originally Posted by WPGBride
MrsKatiePerry I know what you mean and I too would like some ideas to make the night more fun. lol I do love games though no matter how cheesey, but ya, I think not everyone is into them as much as I am.
I have seen on Four Weddings the questionnaire where the bride and groom sit back to back and someone asks them questions like
"who said I love you first?" or "who wears the pants in the relationship?" and so on
Gir, you and I would ahve the same ind of wedding I be! I love games--my Mom calls me Julie the cruise director (from Love Boat from the 80's LOL) because I always want little directed games and stuff happening.
Some of the ideas I have had:
1. Some kind of scavenger hunt/ musical chair scavenger hunt. Like everyone sits in a chair and then you say go find a lipgloss--then you take like 4 chairs away and whoever gets back first gets through that round...not sure about this one but I read something similar.
2. Some kind of "mad lib" where we have something on the tables asking for words (noun, verb etc) and then we incert them into a pre written speach we have for our guests. i.e. We are so _____ that you came to our wedding. And so someone would have written down and emotion like "angry" and we would insert them as we go...again not 100% sure of the details but thought it could be fun.
3. FI thought of some kind of "team" game where we had questions about us as a couple or something and the table who knows the most wins but it will be so unfiar with a wedding party table, a parents table and a cousing/others table so kinda scrapped that. I do, however like the idea of a trivia type thing.
4. Maybe some kind of station like the photo station but with some other kind of activity on it.
5. Hide some things like under tha chair or under a plate and then whoever the winner is gets a prize? Maybe just a little cheezy.
6. Cigar roller--though I am still waiting to find out how much this is...i think it would add a nice ambiance and the groomsmen and my FI would love it.
Sooo.....thats where I am at. Any ideas you have had? Maybe we can help build off of eachother and come up with some cool stuff!! I'm super open so everyoe spill your ideas:):)