Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#7881 Dominique 161

Dominique 161
  • 236 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:04 AM

Has anyone heard from Evangelina? I emailed her 2 weeks ago and she still hasnt replied

#7882 Dominique 161

Dominique 161
    • 236 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:04 AM

Has anyone heard from Evangelina? I emailed her 2 weeks ago and she still hasnt replied

#7883 Sarah80

Sarah80
      • 45 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:50 AM

Yea Ana doesn't work there anymore. She used to be my wedding coordinator.  Then I started getting emails from evangelina and then yesterday I got an email from Yamina that she is my new wedding coordinator.  What  email address are you using?

Originally Posted by WPGBride 

Hmm after reading a couple of the recent posts I'm starting to worry. My wedding coordinator that I was set up with was Ana Garcia. I have not had much contact with her but reading that there is no mention of her as a wedding coordinator and only Yamina or Evangelina, it makes me think that maybe she does not work there anymore? Could anyone let me know because I have sent an email to her and have not any replies. And if she doesn't work there anymore why was I not informed of this !!!

#7884 Savs1027

Savs1027
        • Site Supporter
        • 458 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:01 PM

The onsite photographer is Adventure Photos. I've heard from other brides Anel is great and that's who we booked.

http://dreamsriveria...ephotos.com.mx/

I've found a lot of slide shoes from previous brides on here and they are really good!

I think you can use an outside vendor but there is a fee or they have to be one of your wedding guests staying at the resort. Someone else may be able to help with the fee on that! 

Originally Posted by marilili 

Anyone have photography information?  I see an e-mail but I would like to see pictures.  What is the outside vendor fee?  Are they even allowed?  any info would be great.

thanks

#7885 annieandjon420

annieandjon420
          • 15 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Amanda Kirby 

Whats your email Ill forward the Symbolic ceremony script. It actually looks pretty good and you can add in quotes or scripture you want too.

can someone forward me the symbolic ceremony?? Thanks   annief419@aol.com

#7886 WPGBride

WPGBride
            • 203 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:08 PM

Yea Ana doesn't work there anymore. She used to be my wedding coordinator.  Then I started getting emails from evangelina and then yesterday I got an email from Yamina that she is my new wedding coordinator.  What  email address are you using?

#7887 Vika Yakovleva

Vika Yakovleva
              • 64 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:42 PM

Wait....so does Evangelina not work there anymore either????? because i havent heard back from her in over a month

Originally Posted by Sarah80 

#7888 Dominique 161

Dominique 161
                • 236 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:45 AM

Evangelina emailed me today

Originally Posted by Vika Yakovleva 

Wait....so does Evangelina not work there anymore either????? because i havent heard back from her in over a month

#7889 Dominique 161

Dominique 161
                  • 236 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:46 AM

Vika Yakovleva ... Evangelina emailed me today

#7890 blondgoddesstif

blondgoddesstif
                    • 19 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:35 AM

Hello Brides-To-Be! I've been pouring over this website prepping for my wedding, and figured it was time I finally join so I could ask questions! My fiance' and I are getting married June 22, 2012, so everything is quickly approaching....look forward to chatting with all of you ladies!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users