Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#7811 marilili

marilili
  • 200 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:13 PM

She has been responding consistatnly for a few weeks within a day or two.  All of a sudden this week I have not heard from her.  I e-maile dher the deposit too. I hope she responds soon!  You could always call too, but usually Gina answers.  I will call if no response by Monday.

Originally Posted by Judany 

Has anyone heard from Evangelina in the past week?  I emailed her to get my date book but I haven't heard back.  Since I want to put the deposit don't you think they would reply right away?  Oh well I assume they are busy and saw the date in 2013 and will reply to me when they have time.

#7812 kmc

kmc
    • 3 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:01 PM

Hi I was wondering if you had any web links for the VIP upgrade if you book 10 rooms ? We are getting married on the 7 th July :D

#7813 kmc

kmc
      • 3 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:05 PM

We are flying in from Scotland for the wedding and we don't get much baggage allowance for favours . Would we be bail to post things to the hotel ?

#7814 MCree

MCree
        • 276 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 03:10 PM

I havent heard from Eva, she has been really tough to get in touch with.  I booked our wedding/put down deposit a month ago, and she started off responding within a day or two before, but she has been MIA lately. I never even got confirmation on my date.  I would suggest that you call if you want to get in touch! :)

Has anyone heard from Evangelina in the past week?  I emailed her to get my date book but I haven't heard back.  Since I want to put the deposit don't you think they would reply right away?  Oh well I assume they are busy and saw the date in 2013 and will reply to me when they have time.

#7815 AM2012

AM2012
          • 37 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 03:38 PM

I am doing a veil! I didn't really feel like a bride until I tried one on!

#7816 MCree

MCree
            • 276 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 03:43 PM

I vote for veil! :) Beautiful either way, but I love the way an elbow length veil waves in the wind on a beach

#7817 Vika Yakovleva

Vika Yakovleva
              • 64 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 04:44 PM

you can try a bird cage veil it looks awesome with a flower in your hair

Originally Posted by juliej84 

I am going to wear one because I know my mom really wants me to. It is really up to you. I wanted to wear a flower in my hair too---wonder if I can do both? I have seen a lot of brides on the beach wear them and a lot not wear them so I guess its personal preference.

#7818 Savs1027

Savs1027
                • Site Supporter
                • 458 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:11 PM

Same with me... We put our deposit down the beginning of January and heard from her within 2 days of every email I sent. I got a very short response back yesterday about one of my questions, but the email I sent 2 weeks ago still remains un answered. 

Trying not to stress about it since I know I still have a lot of time!

Originally Posted by MCree 

I havent heard from Eva, she has been really tough to get in touch with.  I booked our wedding/put down deposit a month ago, and she started off responding within a day or two before, but she has been MIA lately. I never even got confirmation on my date.  I would suggest that you call if you want to get in touch! :)

#7819 Savs1027

Savs1027
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 458 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:13 PM

Yes, the approved DJ is Mauricio at Visual Sound

His email address is:

Cesar Mauricio Neri Salazar <visualsound2010@hotmail.com>

If anyone needs it! 

per Evangelina you can get an outside vendor but you have to pay for a room.  From what I read on the forum somewhere they have a list of approved vendors.

#7820 Savs1027

Savs1027
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 458 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:15 PM

Ok ceremony question...

Is there a set "script"? 

I have no idea how a ceremony is supposed to go so I'm hoping that they do.... 

And do we get a rehearsal???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users