Yes, please definitely keep us posted. If they are not going to allow outside vendors, they need to adjust their prices. $300 an hour is ridiculous. Good luck!!!
Originally Posted by dimplesandsuga
I'm so sorry for the vendor thing. I was told that it was ok....have it in an email and wanted to share that news. I have just sent Ana an email in a pit bull tone no less, stating that I will pull this from them, I have 60 people booked and I have no problem going to another resort. It would save money for us if we could use a couple of the vendors that we found, money we could spend at their resort on the wedding other wise...its just a cake and a DJ, what could be the harm in that....I'm waiting for her response. I would hate to turn bridezilla 8 months out but I don't like the info that is coming back....and fear that when i get down there, it will be a different story. I've already paid for the DJ and he has been to the other Dreams resort...so what is the big deal.....Detail will be coming soon!