Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#7121 dimplesandsuga

dimplesandsuga
  • 154 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 08:00 AM

Hi Rachallen

He is approved for the resort, he's been there before and at other dreams, you just gotta pay the $50 for the outside vendor fee but when compared to $300 per house...its a deal plus they have videos on their site of their work...they look pretty decent have have gotten other great reviews from brides at other resorts

His name is Ricardo de Pav­a -here is the site  

DIMPLESANDSUGA:

Thanks so much for the info.  We will definitely look into the travel agency.  In regards to the DJ, is he approved by the resort?  Do you have a name, an email or contact information?

Thanks again!

#7122 rachallen18

rachallen18
    • 33 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 08:14 AM

Sounds Great! Thanks so much. We'll definitely look into this :)

Originally Posted by dimplesandsuga 

Hi Rachallen

He is approved for the resort, he's been there before and at other dreams, you just gotta pay the $50 for the outside vendor fee but when compared to $300 per house...its a deal plus they have videos on their site of their work...they look pretty decent have have gotten other great reviews from brides at other resorts

His name is Ricardo de Pav­a -here is the site  www.discomovilcancun.com

#7123 Chante

Chante
      • 54 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:17 AM

somebody can tell me what king of decorations they used during the reception ? other than centerpieces ?

Our reception is at the pool deck and I wondering what to do...

thanks

#7124 rachallen18

rachallen18
        • 33 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:47 AM

Dimplesandsuga:

So we went ahead and contacted both Gina the WC and Ricardo.  We haven't heard from Gina yet. However Ricardo apologized saying that he will not be able to provide us his services because Dreams Riviera Cancun does NOT allow outside vendors.

#7125 LindseyM

LindseyM
          • 380 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:27 PM

OMG!  Anyone who is considering Real Touch artificial flowers for their bouquet!!  Mine came today and I AM IN LOVE!!!  AlexisGraceDesigns on Etsy did and amazing job.  I am so pleased with them and they even FEEL REAL!  I am so happy.  :)

#7126 aimeelaco28

aimeelaco28
            • 83 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:12 PM

Does anyone know if we're able to do sky lanterns at the reception?

Id really love to do this to end the reception but Anna hasn't gotten back to me yet if this is allowed. Is anyone doing this?

#7127 dimplesandsuga

dimplesandsuga
              • 154 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:12 PM

WHAT?!  THAT SUCKS!!!!  They are allowing me so I don't understand why they would say that. When did they stop or disallow you to use an outside vendor.  My cake is coming from an outside vendor as well...they can't deny me from that. I'm going to spit nails!  I'll keep you updated. 

Originally Posted by rachallen18 

Dimplesandsuga:

So we went ahead and contacted both Gina the WC and Ricardo.  We haven't heard from Gina yet. However Ricardo apologized saying that he will not be able to provide us his services because Dreams Riviera Cancun does NOT allow outside vendors.

#7128 dimplesandsuga

dimplesandsuga
                • 154 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:17 PM

Hi Aimee

YES!  Anna told me that WE can use them. I ordered 70 already!!!! I'm super excited about that!

Originally Posted by aimeelaco28 

Does anyone know if we're able to do sky lanterns at the reception?

Id really love to do this to end the reception but Anna hasn't gotten back to me yet if this is allowed. Is anyone doing this?

#7129 dimplesandsuga

dimplesandsuga
                  • 154 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:23 PM

Hi Rachallen

I'm working with Ana. She has pretty much been telling me that I can use the DJ and the cake baker that I've found.  I'm so sorry about them telling you that you cannot use the other vendor

Originally Posted by rachallen18 

Dimplesandsuga:

#7130 LindseyM

LindseyM
                    • 380 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:33 PM

Who are you using for your cake?  I would do that but it's included in the ultimate package so I'm not sure!

Originally Posted by dimplesandsuga 

Hi Rachallen

I'm working with Ana. She has pretty much been telling me that I can use the DJ and the cake baker that I've found.  I'm so sorry about them telling you that you cannot use the other vendor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users