Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#6921 jkhowell

jkhowell
  • 121 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 03:29 PM

Colleen,

1.  I just now got to watch your slideshow because my computer was getting fixed. Anyway, Your wedding was beautiful!!!! If you dont mind me asking, I was wondering where did you get and how much you paid for your maracas and how much they charged you for your bouquet becuase I would like something similiar.  Thanks

Dimples: well you also send me that pdf please?? that would be a big help...my email is jaclynhowell18@gmail.com

THanks so much ladies!!

Bud and Jackie
    Dreams Riviera Cancun
    2-24-12

#6922 sweetmelissaann

sweetmelissaann
    • 70 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 03:29 PM

I would love to see the pdf for the fireworks!

Originally Posted by dimplesandsuga 

Hi Ladies

I was looking for other entertainment alternatives for my wedding there and managed to get in contact with a pyrotechnic person. They gave me some really great quotes for a REAL firework display.  If you are interested, I can email you the pdf that was sent to me. Does anything have anything else besides cigar rollers and fire dancers. My hubby to be likes both, but I'm more keen on the fire dancers as I want him to quit smoking as it is, but I'll let the cigar smoking go for this night only unless I can find something else.

#6923 Ariane1126

Ariane1126
      • 70 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:20 PM

Awesome!!! what time? where ru guys doing your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception? i just confirmed all my stuff with Georgina today! She responds really quickly which i hear is a rarity! Who's your WC? How many days ru guys staying? lol sorry for all the questions!

Originally Posted by sweetmelissaann 

Hey wedding date buddy! We are also the 22nd!

#6924 Ariane1126

Ariane1126
        • 70 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:28 PM

Were getting there Friday the 20th. how about you guys? Were just doing the Symbolic ceremony, i didn't wanna get there too many days in advance and be stressing haha. Were staying 10 nights, were going with the preferred ocean view room i dont really care that much about the "preferred room" i heard they have better ocean views tho!! How many people ru expecting? i feel like im so far behind compared to other brides on here were sending out the save the dates this week. I dont really have much else done haha. What about u?

Originally Posted by sweetmelissaann 

My advice is to book what you would be happy with and then if you get upgraded it will be a great surprise!  YOu cannot count on getting a free upgrade.

We have the same wedding date! :)  When do you arrive?

#6925 Ariane1126

Ariane1126
          • 70 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:37 PM

Were arriving on friday the 20th, were doing the symbolic ceremony so we dont have to be there so many days before, what about you guys? were staying 10 nights in the preferred ocean front room, i only picked preferred because i heard they have better ocean views. How long ru guys staying? I should be getting my save the dates in the mail friday and sending them out monday, i feel like were way behind compared to other brides on here lol. i dont really have anything else done. How many people ru guys expecting? Im so excited to know another bride thats getting married on the same day!

My advice is to book what you would be happy with and then if you get upgraded it will be a great surprise!  YOu cannot count on getting a free upgrade.

We have the same wedding date! :)  When do you arrive?

#6926 Ariane1126

Ariane1126
            • 70 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:39 PM

lol woops i thought the previous post didnt submit!! i hate it when they hold it for a few minutes!! i retyped the whole thing for nothing lol sorry for the 4 posts in a row!! lol

#6927 asanyc

asanyc
              • 86 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 06:00 PM

Hi dimplesandsuga,

That's a great idea. Could you also email the pdf to me at ahuja419@gmail.com. Thank you!!!

Originally Posted by dimplesandsuga 

Hi Ladies

I was looking for other entertainment alternatives for my wedding there and managed to get in contact with a pyrotechnic person. They gave me some really great quotes for a REAL firework display.  If you are interested, I can email you the pdf that was sent to me. Does anything have anything else besides cigar rollers and fire dancers. My hubby to be likes both, but I'm more keen on the fire dancers as I want him to quit smoking as it is, but I'll let the cigar smoking go for this night only unless I can find something else.

Anne & Justin

Sept. 2, 2012 - Dreams Riviera Cancun

#6928 Cheepers

Cheepers
                • 9 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 08:14 PM

Hi there,

Getting married May 15 and would looooove a fireworks display...could you send me the PDF too?  Thx!

#6929 Cheepers

Cheepers
                  • 9 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 08:24 PM

oops, sorry :)  My email for the fireworks pdf is katmatt81@hotmail.com  Thanks!

#6930 Sarah-Jane

Sarah-Jane
                    • 91 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:08 AM

Hiya,

If you could email me that would be great, love the idea of real fireworks at the end, my email is

Hi Ladies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users