Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#6551 Chante

Chante
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:58 PM

Sarah-Jane

we booked January 18th, 2012... yeah in 7 months !! We want something small, so it's fine with me to be "last minute"

We are doing a legal ceremony, she has not sent either documents for us to fill out.

You?

I just can't decide what package we want. What did you choose ? I said to Ana that it was either Gold or Ultimate.

PS No news from the deposit yet! She said that the accounting departement are the one taking the deposit, she will let me know as soon as it is done.

#6552 latinive

latinive
    • 179 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 05:31 PM

Chrissy.  Your wedding looked amazing.  You looked beautiful.  Congratulations on becoming a Mrs.

Originally Posted by chrissyandrob 

Hi,

Here are the photos from June 12th wedding which was awesome!

http://120611scott.d...m.mx/#/scott-1/  enjoy!

Chrissy

#6553 jkhowell

jkhowell
      • 121 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 06:05 PM

Chrissy,

You and your pictures were beautiful!! DO you know where you got your flower girl dress?? It was adorable!

Bud and Jackie
        Dreams Riviera Cancun
        2-24-12

#6554 colleenandclint

colleenandclint
        • 66 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 06:25 PM

anyone have any advice on how to best get pictures.  I have the ultimate package so it includes the ceremony and photo session and 50 photos. however, i would like to have them shoot the cocktail party and reception, but it seems so expensive.  it's an additional 999 but i will get the 50 photos included in the ultimate package.  is this how everyone else is doing it??

#6555 asanyc

asanyc
          • 86 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 07:09 PM

Your pics are GORGEOUS! Congratulations!!!! :) It definitely makes me feel a little better since they don't give an option to bring your own photographer.

I'm curious to know, if they ever sent you a price list for what additional flowers (for instance, the bridesmaids bouquets) would cost? Or were you able to customize that part and get the price lower?

Anne & Justin

Sept. 2, 2012 - Dreams Riviera Cancun

#6556 asanyc

asanyc
            • 86 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by asanyc 

Your pics are GORGEOUS! Congratulations!!!! :) It definitely makes me feel a little better since they don't give an option to bring your own photographer.

I'm curious to know, if they ever sent you a price list for what additional flowers (for instance, the bridesmaids bouquets) would cost? Or were you able to customize that part and get the price lower?

That was for Chrissy! Sorry, still trying to figure this site out.

Anne & Justin

#6557 asanyc

asanyc
              • 86 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 07:11 PM

Sorry, that was for Chrissy. Still trying to figure this site out.

Anne & Justin

#6558 asanyc

asanyc
                • 86 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 07:13 PM

Chrissy,

Originally Posted by asanyc 

Originally Posted by chrissyandrob 

Hi,

Here are the photos from June 12th wedding which was awesome!

http://120611scott.d...m.mx/#/scott-1/  enjoy!

Chrissy

Anne & Justin

#6559 asanyc

asanyc
                  • 86 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 07:18 PM

Hi Brook,

The pics are gorgeous. Thanks for putting them up :) Congratulations!!!

Originally Posted by brookeh68 

Hi Ladies!!  We are back!  Our wedding was Sat June 18th and it was AMAZING!  I'm at work so I don't have enough time to do the full review but will get to it this week - What an amazing resort- they treated me and the hubby like royalty!  The spa was amazing- the private dinner on the beach was the most romantic thing we have ever done.  I was on my 5 wedding coordinator down there - Gina- who JUST started- and she was AMAZING.  Here's a link to some of our photos-

http://180611moran.dreamsriveriacancun.adventurephotos.com.mx/#/moran/

Don;t worry about those bad reviews on trip advisor.  You will have such a spectacular time- WE DID!!

Anne & Justin

#6560 asanyc

asanyc
                    • 86 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 07:21 PM

Hi ladies,

We're booked for 9/2/2012 - I think. Did anyone receive a contract back from them or them acknowledging your deposit and wedding date availability is the only thing that happens? Getting a little nervous. Thanks.

Anne

Anne & Justin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users