Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#6391 futureMrs.S 2011

futureMrs.S 2011
  • 73 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 04:28 AM

Hi ladies.... Would anyone be willing to share their dj music playlist?? Im having such a difficult time with it. My email address is el45@nyu.edu Anything would be super helpful, thanks!!!! Also, is anyone making their own programs?? I started to make them and its turning out to be a lil harder than I thought! Anyone happen to have the script they use for a symbolic wedding??? Photo package- done! Thank you ladies for all your advice and suggestions. We've decided to go with the all day package with Anel!!! Im very happy about it! Wedding shoes came in!!! I had them dyed to the color of the bridesmaids dresses. Love them!! Just a lil over 2 weeks left!!!! Dreams, here we come!!!!

#6392 rtownsend

rtownsend
    • 24 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 04:46 PM

Future Mrs S,

The DJ did a really good job of keeping our party going with all sorts of music we liked, he also is able to download any music pretty much on the spot if you have special requests mid party.  It's not really necessary to create a playlist... might help relieve some stress. I was a little bit nervous about him and we started a playlist but i requested the planner set up a meeting with the dj and i when we arrived at the resort and we just went over types of music we wanted to be played, gave examples of artists but he knew all the popular stuff in the US and had great suggestions.  this was a lot easier than creating the playlists for my husband and i. 

#6393 brookeh68

brookeh68
      • 96 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 05:38 PM

Does anyone know how much a cab ride is from the resort to the airport? We are still trying to figure out our transportation and we are all leaving for the wedding next week!
        [B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlu[QUOTE]

#6394 SharonMydung

SharonMydung
        • 183 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:52 PM

I just sent you my playlist to your email.  I hope that helps,

Sharon

Originally Posted by futureMrs.S 2011 

Hi ladies....

Would anyone be willing to share their dj music playlist?? Im having such a difficult time with it. My email address is el45@nyu.edu
          Anything would be super helpful, thanks!!!!

Also, is anyone making their own programs?? I started to make them and its turning out to be a lil harder than I thought! Anyone happen to have the script they use for a symbolic wedding???

Photo package- done! Thank you ladies for all your advice and suggestions. We've decided to go with the all day package with Anel!!! Im very happy about it!

Wedding shoes came in!!! I had them dyed to the color of the bridesmaids dresses. Love them!!

Just a lil over 2 weeks left!!!! Dreams, here we come!!!!

#6395 futureMrs.S 2011

futureMrs.S 2011
          • 73 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:31 AM

Thank you ladies for all your help!!!!!!!! :)

#6396 kad1010

kad1010
            • 104 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:36 AM

Hi Sharon,

I was wondering if you could please send me your playlist just so I can get an idea. I am a 2012 bride but I am trying to get all my ideas saved now so that next year I am not rushing around like a nut!  Thanks so much!  My email is

I just sent you my playlist to your email.  I hope that helps,

Sharon

#6397 kad1010

kad1010
              • 104 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:40 AM

Does anyone communicate with the WC Ana Garcia from DRC? I am just wondering how she is in person. She seems really nice through email.  I have been dealing with her since I booked my date in March. Although I am not getting married until 2012, I take a lot of great ideas from this site and email her with them so that I can save her responses in case anything should pop up down the road. She normally gets back to me within 24 hours. I know that I've read communication isn't great but I must say I am impressed with how fast she responds, even with as far out as my wedding is. I have already booked our date and time and the north beach after reading reviews here. She has confirmed them all through email. I have also confirmed Anel and the full day photo package.  Now I will just keep my fingers crossed that she will still be there next year!

#6398 LD8685

LD8685
                • Site Supporter
                • 6 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:54 AM

Does anyone have the contact info for the manager at DRC?

#6399 Lupita

Lupita
                  • 62 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 08:00 AM

Hi Ladies,

Sharon- Our wedding is 12/10/2011 and I'm trying to decide between the two DJ's the resort offers. Who are you going with Visual Sound DJ Neri or Avispl DJ Edgar?

I would also love a copy of your playlist. My email address is larevalo@diabetescarecenter.com 

Thanks!

#6400 SharonMydung

SharonMydung
                    • 183 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:05 PM

sent

Originally Posted by kad1010 

Hi Sharon,

I was wondering if you could please send me your playlist just so I can get an idea. I am a 2012 bride but I am trying to get all my ideas saved now so that next year I am not rushing around like a nut!  Thanks so much!  My email is akom1010@gmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users