Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#6361 Lupita

Lupita
  • 62 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 01:33 PM

chrissyandrob- We also plan to use the lounge furniture during cocktail hour. I was quoted $280- for a set of  2 (to sit 10 each) and that includes center table and colored pillows. What do you think of the price?

December 10, 2011

6 Kids + 19 Adults & Bride & Groom and still counting!!

Originally Posted by chrissyandrob 

I don't think they have lounge furniture, you would have to go through Deco for that. From past brides that had the lounge futniture,  I have read that they would have not had that if they could go back and change anything. I guess since everyone is up dancing most of the time???

#6362 chrissyandrob

chrissyandrob
    • 36 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 02:36 PM

that is not a bad price but them the have all of the set up and tear down fees too... I would ask the hotel what they have and can provide

#6363 SharonMydung

SharonMydung
      • 183 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 02:54 PM

Chrissy

Can you send me a spreadsheet of all your costs.

My email is

I don't think they have lounge furniture, you would have to go through Deco for that. From past brides that had the lounge futniture,  I have read that they would have not had that if they could go back and change anything. I guess since everyone is up dancing most of the time???

#6364 Lupita

Lupita
        • 62 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 03:45 PM

Chrissy-

Thanks for the info! I will email Ana and find out what the resort offers.

Originally Posted by chrissyandrob 

that is not a bad price but them the have all of the set up and tear down fees too... I would ask the hotel what they have and can provide

#6365 futureMrs.S 2011

futureMrs.S 2011
          • 73 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:18 AM

Holy crappp...I'll be getting married on the beach 3 weeks from today!!  Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just made my wedding hair and make-up appointment with Ana today. 

Still lots to do....I started to put together everything I need to bring down and whoa!!, it adds up quickly and will need more luggage room....yikes!! 

With all the awesome reviews on here i feel its silly to be stressed but still sorta hard to stay calm at times. Anyone else feel the same??

Still contemplating about the picture packages!! what to do, what to do....

Has anyone purchased extra video, besides the one that comes in the ultimate package??? I wonder if its worth it.

#6366 chrissyandrob

chrissyandrob
            • 36 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:41 AM

Hi!
              I leave next Wednesday and we did the day photo package for $1000. I think the photos are the most important- we are not doing extra video either. and we need more boxes too- we have so much stuff to bring down!!!!!! Can't wait, it will be so fun!

Chrissy

#6367 chula201

chula201
              • 18 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:55 AM

Hi, im a newbie to the site.  I am looking to get married June 2012 at Dreams Riviera Cancun. I stayed there in September 2010 and though relatively new I had a great time and absolutely loved the resort.  I got engaged in Jamaica (Iberostar Rose Hall Suites) 2 weeks ago & though I like the resort, I love Mexico much more.  Can you please tell me what is the first thing I should do? Should I be contacting the wedding coordinator at the resort now? Also, any recommendations for photographers (outside vendors?)

#6368 futureMrs.S 2011

futureMrs.S 2011
                • 73 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:57 AM

-Next Wednesday?!?!!!  You must be soooo excited!!! 

Hi!
                  I leave next Wednesday and we did the day photo package for $1000. I think the photos are the most important- we are not doing extra video either. and we need more boxes too- we have so much stuff to bring down!!!!!! Can't wait, it will be so fun!

Chrissy

#6369 brookeh68

brookeh68
                  • 96 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:14 AM

Hey girls!  We are leaving In 12 days!  ( June 15th)  We are so excited!  We just finished our playlists for the wedding and the reception and they are so awesome!  Im glad we are just using the tech and equipment now.  I was worried before but I think this will be perfect!  we started packing our decor and gifts and yes, the luggage fills up quick!!

[B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlu[QUOTE]

#6370 Lupita

Lupita
                    • 62 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:38 AM

Chrissy,

Sooo exited for you. I hope you a amazing experience and a DREAM wedding!! 

Hi!

Chrissy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users