Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#6231 chrissyandrob

chrissyandrob
  • 36 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 12:52 PM

anyone going to be there the weekend of June 10th?? We are getting married on the 12th and can't wait! 68 booked!!!

#6232 Lupita

Lupita
    • 62 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 04:07 PM

brookeh68- Thanks for sharing. I can't believe it's Friday already off to work on my DIY wedding projects. Have a great weekend!

#6233 kandiland

kandiland
      • Banned
      • 5 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 05:06 PM

For any brides looking for hair/makeup for your mexico weddings I HIGHLY recommend Krystie Ann for hair and makeup. She is a destination artist and is FANTASTIC. I was just at a wedding she worked in Jamaica last month and she did a fantastic job. I am in a wedding in the winter of 2012 in mexico that she will be working at. I cant wait!!

makeup@krystieann.com is her contact info!

#6234 justney

justney
        • 14 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:53 AM

We arrive June 9th and are getting married June 13th.  Once we hit the one month mark the other day, it become a little more real (better get my A in gear)!

Originally Posted by chrissyandrob 

anyone going to be there the weekend of June 10th?? We are getting married on the 12th and can't wait! 68 booked!!!

#6235 aimeelaco28

aimeelaco28
          • 83 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 09:26 AM

Carbaholic,

Thanks for your review! I can't wait to see pictures!

In regards to your ceremony decoration...Did your coordinator just assume the lime green on the huppah is what you wanted? Did you guys discuss what you wanted the ceremony design to look like before the wedding? My taste is similar to yours and your revised ceremony set up is exactly what I want mine to look like. Good thing you caught it before hand! I hope that doesn't happen to me! ee!

Attached Files

#6236 Lupita

Lupita
            • 62 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:48 AM

Hi Ladies, I need help! Please share linen size for the round reception tables, table overlay's and chair sash size. Our wedding is 12/10/2011 and we plane to take are own linen's.  Thanks!

6 Kids & 19 Adults + Bride and Groom booked

#6237 colleenandclint

colleenandclint
              • 66 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 02:29 PM

i am planning on having my brother in law perform our cermony.  anyone know of a website to get him ordained?  thanks, i can't believe my wedding is only 2 months away

#6238 chrissyandrob

chrissyandrob
                • 36 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 03:05 PM

oh great! I get there the 8th and wedding on the 12th so you should come and see it! It's at gazebo at 5:30. where is yours? how many people do you have? are you ready?? I am working w Lisbeth and she has been great, so busy though!!!

Chrissy- 68 booked!

#6239 LindsayMichelle

LindsayMichelle
                  • 105 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:10 AM

Hey ladies! Anyone have the measurements for the huppah? Thanks so much!

#6240 chrissyandrob

chrissyandrob
                    • 36 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 01:38 PM

Hi,

Did you pay anything extra for your rehearsal dinner at El Patio? how many people did you have? they are giving me a hard time about it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users