Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#6021 SharonMydung

SharonMydung
  • 183 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:57 PM

That's awesome.  I've been searching on the internet and so far no luck.  I am going to head to the outlets out here too and see if I can find the right colors for the guys. 

Originally Posted by Mkandola 

Hi there,

I got the guys shirts from an outlet store at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, called Mexx.

They were on sale (Clearance actually) so I got lucky that they had my colour there and all of the sizes worked out for our guys.

#6022 LindsayMichelle

LindsayMichelle
    • 105 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 04:07 AM

Thanks Melissa! That's very helpful :)

Originally Posted by Mkandola 

Hi there,

I got enough for the ceremony, and they will move the chairs and/or the bows to the reception after. I got the chair bows, table runners, table overlays and napkins from http://www.weddinglinensdirect.com/

I was a little weary about ordering them online without seeing the quality and everything, but they turned out to be perfect. compact and cheap! I couldn't ask for much more! 

#6023 LindsayMichelle

LindsayMichelle
      • 105 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 04:09 AM

Hey ladies - random question... I want to bring those pink and orange paper lanterns as part of the decor for the reception. Any idea on how many I should buy?

Thanks so much!

#6024 Carbaholic

Carbaholic
        • 41 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 10:06 AM

So.. while my intentions were good at the beginning, I leave in 2 weeks and one day and I have a million little odds and ends to get through.  Does anyone in Canada have any idea where can I buy some good LED tea light candles?  Not the super fake looking ones, if possible...

Thanks!!

#6025 kad1010

kad1010
          • 104 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 11:04 AM

Does anyone that has used Claudia Rodriguez or plans on using her...are you doing a 5 hour session or 8 hour session? I really want to use her, but she is kind of pricey. I am torn between the two. I don't know if 5 hours will cover everything and I don't know if 8 hours will be too much!

#6026 lsd203

lsd203
            • 31 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 11:56 AM

I think Claudia is flexible with the number of hours.  We booked 4 hours and asked her if she would stay longer if we wanted her to and she said yes.  We only ended up using her for the 4 hours.

Finally got the slide show

http://260311duke.<w...mx/</wbr></wbr>

#6027 kad1010

kad1010
              • 104 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 05:51 AM

Your pictures are beautiful! Did you use Adventure just for the ceremony and then Claudia for the rest of the day/night? We are getting the Ultimate Package so I know we do get some photos included, but I really want to use Claudia as well.

Also, I plan on using the same colors! Did you bring your decorations or did you get them from the hotel? They look great! I feel like I have 100 questions for you lol!

Originally Posted by lsd203 

I think Claudia is flexible with the number of hours.  We booked 4 hours and asked her if she would stay longer if we wanted her to and she said yes.  We only ended up using her for the 4 hours.

Finally got the slide show

http://260311duke.<w...mx/</wbr></wbr>

#6028 jkhowell

jkhowell
                • 121 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:50 AM

LSD- You and your pictures are gorgeous. It looks like you had a perfect day! Did you have to supply the vases for the sand cermoney? Or do they have them at the resort? Also, where di you get your maracas?

Thanks

Bud and Jackie
                  Dreams Riviera Cancun
                  2-24-12

#6029 Lindsay in love

Lindsay in love
                  • 52 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:28 AM

So.. while my intentions were good at the beginning, I leave in 2 weeks and one day and I have a million little odds and ends to get through.  Does anyone in Canada have any idea where can I buy some good LED tea light candles?  Not the super fake looking ones, if possible...

Thanks!!

I got my LED tea lights at Michaels. They look a bit ghetto but if you're having your reception on the pool deck, it's the only thing you can do as real tea lights will definitely blow out.

#6030 lsd203

lsd203
                    • 31 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 10:14 AM

I used Claudia for getting ready, the ceremony and the beginning of the reception.  She left right after we cut the cake (which I moved up so she could capture pics).  I brought the pashminas down with me along with the maracas.  I ordered the maracas from amols.com.  The sand kit I ordered from makingmemories.net (or something like that) and they engraved our initials which was pretty nice.  The hanging flowers on the arch and centerpieces I got from EW Cancun.

Originally Posted by kad1010 

Your pictures are beautiful! Did you use Adventure just for the ceremony and then Claudia for the rest of the day/night? We are getting the Ultimate Package so I know we do get some photos included, but I really want to use Claudia as well.

Also, I plan on using the same colors! Did you bring your decorations or did you get them from the hotel? They look great! I feel like I have 100 questions for you lol!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users