Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#5061 LindsayMichelle

LindsayMichelle
  • 105 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 07:40 AM

Hi T1219! Great review and congrats! Sounds like a great time! How did you like having your reception at Seaside Grill? I am considering doing that or the deck.

#5062 Boo

Boo
    • 785 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 07:43 AM

I had our on the deck and loved it! Only downside, was that the day of our wedding was crazy windy, and so some of the decorations broke, and they didnt put out about 1/3 of the decor that I brought with me (still kinda irks me, cause it was hauled all the way to Canada, not used and then I never saw it again...) but anyway, the location itself with the blue infinity pool in the background I thought was just great.

#5063 t1219

t1219
      • 310 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 08:53 AM

I really loved having our reception at the seaside grill. It was nice because it was open so you felt like you were on the beach but since it was covered it felt more intimate!!

#5064 volosikj

volosikj
        • 200 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 10:21 AM

Why did you pick Seaside Grill over Oceania, and did they charge you anything extra to close the resturant

#5065 LindsayMichelle

LindsayMichelle
          • 105 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 12:12 PM

Thanks ladies! T1219, you said it poured during your reception and the dancefloor got wet. Did the cover protect from most of the rain getting in?

#5066 kmbride2be

kmbride2be
            • 29 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 08:07 PM

Do you mind emailing me the templates? I don't have access to open these items. kmbride2be@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

#5067 Stoff

Stoff
              • 24 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 10:28 AM

They are beautiful & look real!

#5068 Chelsey & Travis

Chelsey & Travis
                • 96 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 01:26 PM

I can't speak to choosing one over the other, but I can explain the difference.  They are essentially the same restuarant and share a common kitchen (I think).  However, the set-up of Seaside Grill is a little nicer than Oceana.  Oceana fairly open and simple, whereas Seaside Grill is more enclosed and in my opinion, a little fancier.  See pictures below, first of Seaside Grill and secondly of Oceana.

Why did you pick Seaside Grill over Oceania, and did they charge you anything extra to close the resturant

#5069 LindsayMichelle

LindsayMichelle
                  • 105 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 09:29 AM

Thanks Chelsey! That definitely shows the difference between the two.

#5070 allegraapple

allegraapple
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 108 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 11:46 AM

Hi Ladies,

I just got back from my wedding last night. I'll try to post a review later today.  We had 80 guests and our wedding was awesome!!!  Everyone had so much fun. Don't stress. More details to come...

Allegra

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)